• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Bad news for Saints fans

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
Im not a sports fan...I

never understood the attraction of grown men (and women) playing kids games...so I may not understand the problem (except that they got caught)

How is this a problem, oe a surprise to anyone..Isnt the goal to win, and dont they teach the same techniques to kids in grade school. Ive been to little league games and Ive seen how the coaches and parents act...so dont tell me its not true. The Saints have just made the practice more "professional" by paying for it

This is a "who cares" moment for me"

Elan

TUG Member
Reaction score
This is pretty bad, if true. After the way Spygate was handled, I have little faith in Goodell's ability to discipline appropriately.

Htoo0

TUG Member
Reaction score
I agree. I well remember a coach telling a marginal player he could become a 'hero' if he took out a star player on another team. He even gave him instructions on how to break his leg. This was in 5th grade at a Christian school.

ace2000

TUG Member
Reaction score
It's also bad news for Rams fans. The coach has moved on to them. It is for me anyways. I hate teams that play like that.

hypnotiq

TUG Member
Reaction score
Im not a sports fan...I

never understood the attraction of grown men (and women) playing kids games...so I may not understand the problem (except that they got caught)

How is this a problem, oe a surprise to anyone..Isnt the goal to win, and dont they teach the same techniques to kids in grade school. Ive been to little league games and Ive seen how the coaches and parents act...so dont tell me its not true. The Saints have just made the practice more "professional" by paying for it

This has nothing to do with winning and everything to intentionally trying to injure another player. I've played football a good portion of my life (pop warner/high school/college/semi-pro) and you never set out to INTENTIONALLY injure another player.

Hit them hard? sure. Take them out of the play? of course.

This has nothing to do with winning and everything to do with playing like a thug.

ScoopKona

Reaction score
Monkey King Coffee - Captain Cook, Hawaii
Im not a sports fan...I

Wow. You have truly helped me see the light! Before, whenever I noticed a thread that held absolutely no interest to me whatsoever, I would pass it by. You know, the old maxim, "If you can't say anything nice..."

But now, anytime someone posts about something I find juvenile, trite, or pedantic, I'm going to jump in, guns blazing. And I'll denigrate the subject to the best of my ability. I'm sure that'll win me loads of support.

Coming soon -- my assessment of American Idol, prayer, electronic gadgets, pet owners, reality television, handbags, and online quizzes.

[/sarcasm]

Last edited: