• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Anyone else looking forward to "24"?

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
i had the ctu phone ringer ringtone on my previous phone. =)

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
I dont mean to give anything away...but was anyone else extremely disappointed in this tonight?

I mean...i guess it sets up the next season to start in january...but geez after all this time. I kinda expected a bit more.

I was more entertained watching the 30sec preview of the next season than I was watching the whole show.

Jbart74

TUG Member
Reaction score
Brian,

I've gotta agree with you. Muy disappointed! Oh well, at least they figured out how to get him back to the states. I was hoping for a lot mor Jack time. I wonder if jail time will continue to have an effect on the show. Tame, tame, tame... speaking comparitively, that is.

Amy

TUG Member
Reaction score
I wonder if I should tell DH about the above two disappointments. He is a HUGE fan of 24 and recorded tonight's "movie." However, he doesn't want to watch it (and wants me to wait as well) because he plans to buy the DVD being released tomorrow; he says the DVD will have special features and the recording tonight is just for "back up." :rolleyes:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
IMO...there is nothing about tonight worth buying on DVD.

Jbart74

TUG Member
Reaction score
IMO...there is nothing about tonight worth buying on DVD.

Absolutely not! Tell the DH to save the $21 and wait for the real thing next month. Hopefully it will be worth the wait!

Carol C

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I dont mean to give anything away...but was anyone else extremely disappointed in this tonight?

I mean...i guess it sets up the next season to start in january...but geez after all this time. I kinda expected a bit more.

I was more entertained watching the 30sec preview of the next season than I was watching the whole show.

I too was disappointed in that ho-hum movie. And I wish they had put a spoiler alert ahead of that season promo they cut together and ran at the end. They revealed waaay too much...like ____ coming back. Plus the way it was cut together...even with the fast pacing...that promo gives away waaay too much of the story arc for the new season of 24. Not good! I really didn't want to know all that...but I wasn't quick enough on the remote control to mute & not savvy enough to avert my gaze. Dang 24 Spoilers! :annoyed:

beejaybeeohio

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Best Place in the US to see the April 2024 Eclipse
Resorts Owned
Peekn'Peak's Greenwood Forest NY
Au contraire

I liked last nite's Redemption even if it was predictable. I am always amazed that Fox presents such a contrast between the messages presented by it's dramatic and comedic shows versus those of Fox news!

I appreciated that the issue of boy soldiers in Africa was raised by last nite's 24! Can't wait til the series returns.