• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Any Daniel Silva Fans?

summervaca

TUG Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else read Daniel Silva? I just LOVE his books, but besides the people I've recommended them too, I don't know anyone who reads him. If you like Vince Flynn type books, you will love Daniel Silva!

I waited and waited for his latest book to come out. I believe I am as addicted to those books as I am to reading TUG and trolling for timeshares on the internet!!

Chrisky

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes, I've read his books. Especially enjoy the ones with Gabriel Allon as the main character. Just finished reading The Secret Servant.

summervaca

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have Moscow Rules and of course I had to buy it in Hardcover because I just could not wait for the paperback. I knew I was going to be on vacation this week at Fairway Villas in NJ, and I LOVE to read on vacation!

To bad you don't live next door...I'd lend it to you when I'm done with it:)

Jeni

TUG Member
Reaction score
Never heard of him, but since I LOVE Vince Flynn, I will check him out. Thanks for recommending!

hibbeln

TUG Member
Reaction score
Now I will have to check out Vince Flynn!
I bought Moscow Rules for our trip last week to the Bavarian Alps (a double no-no for me, buying a hardcover and taking a hardcover on a trip, but did it anyway since I knew it wouldn't disappoint).....only to get to page 73 and have my 13 year old son steal it from me. I finally got it back on the plane ride back home. He is now reading through the rest of the Gabriel Allon series of books and enjoying them also (I have the whole stack of paperbacks).

nerodog

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
read almost all of his books!

LOve him... just finished MOscow Rules.. ( got it at the library... 2 days later, I was done.) I love all the locales too..great reading! Steve Berry has some good ones too that you might enjoy !:p

summervaca

TUG Member
Reaction score
Haven't heard of Steve Berry, but I will certainly check him out - now that I don't have any Vince Flynn or Daniel Silva books left to read:rolleyes:

Last edited:

LisaH

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Thanks for getting this thread started! I went to bookstore today to pick up some books for my kids. Saw The messenger on sale for $6.99. Bought one and will read on the plane Friday.