• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Any Bachelor or Bachelorette watchers? What is your thought on what happens with Peter?

Panina

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort
In the past I never watched a full season of Bachelorette or Bachelor. Maybe a show here or there. I never felt it was real. But I got sucked in last time with Hannah Brown and even followed her on Dancing with the stars. I said no way I am watching the Bachelor but was sucked in watching the first show because of the rumors. I probably will watch it at the end to see what happens, if the rumors were right or wrong.

Rumors are no ending was shot because of what Peter was told by the host. Some think he was told something about the final two, or that Hannah Brown sent a message to him. My thoughts maybe one of the final two got sick or a family member was sick. Ultimately with space and thought it could have solidified who Peter chose or sent him in a different path, maybe Hannah Brown.

What do you think?
Can you tell I have too much time on my hands with me having the flu?

Luanne

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
Sorry, but the Bachelor and Bachelorette and two reality shows I will not watch.

While I was laid up I watched endless reruns of Law and Order.

geist1223

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark 97,000 Credits
DRI Cabo Azul 50,500
Royal Solaris San Jose del Cabo
Peter should run as fast as possible from Hannah. He should not have her on the show.

WinniWoman

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Innseason Pollard Brook
Never saw those shows- or even heard of them. Right now since I am in the "house" mode, at night I watch HGTV. But if I am going to binge on something I watch a series on Amazon Prime.

presley

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Peter should run as fast as possible from Hannah. He should not have her on the show.
I kind of feel like the deserve each other, but I understand what you mean. They had sex 4 times in one night and then she sent him home the next day. Besides that being a witch move on her part, it makes me think he wasn't very good.

On the last episode he told her that he didn't want to be a third choice. He is absolutely her third choice. She picked a different bachelor and when he turned out to only be in it for the fame, she next chose the runner up. That didn't work out, so now she's crying at Peter that she wishes he reached out to her and she doesn't like seeing him with all these new women.

I don't know what the season holds, but I do often watch these shows and every new season the producers claim it will be the most dramatic season, yet. They edit the show to make things look way more dramatic than they are.

geist1223

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark 97,000 Credits
DRI Cabo Azul 50,500
Royal Solaris San Jose del Cabo
Do you wonder how much of the show is scripted? Controlled by the Directors?