• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Air Canada restarts U.S. operations

RNCollins

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tradewinds, Divi, Quarter House, Casa Ybel
Air Canada restarts U.S. operations

By Robert Silk / Aviation / Travel Weekly / www.travelweekly.com / May 27, 2020

“Air Canada has restarted flights to the U.S.

Between May 22 and May 25, the carrier brought back flying to New York LaGuardia, Washington Dulles, Chicago O’Hare, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Boston.

The carrier had halted all routes to the U.S. on April 26. Air Canada says it is tentatively planning to resume more U.S. service on June 22.

Last summer, Air Canada served 53 U.S. destinations.”

E33371C8-5201-4ED8-A93B-B1C71DE388E8.jpeg

Canadian and American Flags at Glacier National Park
Photo: Carrie3372 / www.shutterstock.com

Luanne

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
I thought the border was still closed?

jabberwocky

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVR, SDO, WKORV-N, Westin Flex, HGVC (BLVD)
I thought the border was still closed?

These are heavy business routes that have been restarted where essential trips for business are likely occurring.

I find it interesting that further route openings are being planned with an intended restart date of June 22. Current border closure agreement expires June 21.

To me this is a strong indicator that we are likely to see further relaxing of border restrictions once the current agreement expires. I’m sure airlines have been talking to both governments behind the scenes and would not take this move unless they were told of the planned reopening.