• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

advice on skin cancer

isisdave

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Waiohai
As you age, you have to start going more often for regular inspection and care. I had my first BCC at 30 (thanks, Irish forebears) and at 70 now schedule automatically 4 months out, kinda like the dentist. There's always something to freeze, always something to ask about, and occasionally something to cut off.

clifffaith

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark
Thank You. You sharing your story is so appreciated as it is very important. Checking you skin and catching a problem early save lives.

I go to a dermatologist every year for a body check. Even with one you must keep checking. A week after seeing her a pimple scab that kept bleeding began and did go away 8 weeks later. It ended up not being cancer, but if it was waiting a year for my next appointment would have been too long.

As you have said SUNSCREEN is a must. My doctor insists I put it on my face everyday. Between the smells and irritations and trying almost every brand it was hard but finally found one that I actually like, actually got it at my dermatologists office when she changed affiliations.

Not one word was said to Cliff about a hat or sunscreen, which floored my mother who got all of those warnings after her surgery. His 6-7 inch long wound healed up so quickly that now less than two months later the scar is all but invisible. He has decided to stick with a goatee rather than go back to his beard of 55 years. That suits me because the cancer on his hand came back almost immediately, so I prefer to be able to see his cheek right now. In fact he has an appt in two hours to remove the cancer on his hand again (doctor's office rather than hospital this time), although we both suspect the biopsy itself took care of it because it hasn't grown in the two months he's been waiting for his appt.