• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Adding Vistana II exchange to Bonvoy

fluke

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has figured how to add a reservation through Interval exchange to the Bonvoy account. I know how to do it with a straight Marriott exchange. But that method doesn't seem to work.

hajjah

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott's Shadow Ridge Enclaves
Resort In Cocoa Beach, FL
I did this back in July, but don't remember what I did. Now, I want to add another week for this April. I called Marriott today and they said it couldn't be done, which I know is incorrect. They also said that the 7 nights will not be added to my Bonvoy, which again is incorrect.

PamMo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
There are a couple of reservation numbers on the II confirmation. One of them is the number you need for Bonvoy. I can't remember which one, so I'd just try both of them.

ocdb8r

TUG Member
Reaction score
I would try the resort directly, I have had most success with this approach (but it's not 100%). Marriott Bonvoy Customer service is largely useless these days. The rules have all changed so much, most of them have no clue what their own Ts&Cs say. Frustrating....more and more I'm asking myself why I even bother. If I didn't get 14-21 nights a year on timeshare stays, I wouldn't bother!

jmhpsu93

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MVC Abound Points
MVC Grande Vista (x2)
MVC Cypress Harbour (x2)
MVC Harbour Lake (x2)
Golden Shores (Mexico)
I called Royal Palms yesterday and asked them to add my Bonvoy number to my II reservation. She was able to find it with my last name and check-in date and added the number. Took about five minutes and she was very knowledgeable about the process. It showed up under "My Trips" on my Marriott page by the end of the day. I had also called Grande Vista for one in June a couple of weeks ago and the lady told me to call a couple of months before checking in as she couldn't even see the ressie in her system yet.

hajjah

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott's Shadow Ridge Enclaves
Resort In Cocoa Beach, FL
Ok, so I finally figured out how the Vistana reservations get added to our Bonvoy accounts. I called Marriott again today and was told that the exchanges may not be added. The person also said that we would not receive any nights, which I know is incorrect. I decided to call Vistana resort. The rep looked up my name and date of travel. She found the reservation and gave me the new reservation number. I was also able to request a certain section because my last stay there in July was not good. The amenities were great, but our unit in Palms was horrible. I don't mind staying at the Vistana as long as I'm not in the same area where we stayed previously. By the time I hung up the phone, the reservation showed up in my Bonvoy account.

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas; Harborside Resort at Atlantis
I was wondering if anyone has figured how to add a reservation through Interval exchange to the Bonvoy account. I know how to do it with a straight Marriott exchange. But that method doesn't seem to work.
I called Bonvoy customer support directly (not Vistana) and asked them to add my Bonvoy number. I got lucky and got a good representative who stated that the resort had the reservation "locked" and they needed to add it. The representative contacted the resort directly on my behalf while I was on hold and came back and said I should see the reservation in my account in 48 hours. 48 hours later, it was there! I did an II exchange from Harborside Resort to the Westin Nanea.

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was able to add online 2 Marriott II exchanges to my Bonvoy account using the reservation number on the Interval confirmations. Steps to follow in Bonvoy: "My Trips" then "Don't see your reservation? Search by confirmation number"

I also have 2 Vistana reservations for later this year, one VSN, one II but the reservation numbers are not found by Bonvoy for either booking. Does anyone have the email addresses of the reception desk and /or concierge from Westin Ka'anapali and Westin Nanea?