• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

accessing last call offers from outside US

peterjames2000

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am a brit member and whenever I log in to RCI I get directed automatically to the European site. hence I can't access all these Last Call offers (which would be useful as I usually vacation in America). Is there any other way of accessing them?

Last edited by a moderator:

JudyS

TUG Member
Reaction score
peterjames2000 said:
I am a brit member and whenever I log in to RCI I get directed automatically to the European site. hence I can't access all these Last Call offers (which would be useful as I usually vacation in America). Is there any other way of accessing them?

Most of us are North American members, so it seems that no one knows the answer.

Last edited by a moderator:

moonstone

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The Beach Club at St. Augustine Beach, FL (1 floating week, purchased in 1982)

77,000 RCI points (Sunrise Ridge Resort, TN)
My DH's cousin in England has the same trouble so we gave him our log in info & he used it to plan his Florida vacation (3 wks of last calls) last fall. He had to get guest certificates for each week but that was still much cheaper than what he could get from his log in. A few members of our family have our RCI info to search for their own "Last Calls" -saves me spending time searching & relaying the info then hoping the resort is still listed when they decide they want it.
~Diane

jodie.scales

TUG Member
Reaction score
My problem is just the opposite. I'm an American, living in the Middle East. My catalogs, etc. all come to me in Arabic! It's been difficult getting stuff written in English. And the charges are all listed on the Web in pounds. Weird stuff.

Madge

TUG Member
Reaction score
peterjames2000 said:
Peterjames2000,

Last Call is currently being tested only in North America. However, as Diane points out, you can confirm Last Call vacations as the guest of a North American member. Hopefully, Last Call will be expanded in the near future to include members outside of North America.

Madge

TUG Member
Reaction score
moonstone said:
A few members of our family have our RCI info to search for their own "Last Calls"
Diane,

I'd like to offer a word of caution about providing your login information to friends or family members. This access is not limited to Last Call or Extra Vacations. We strongly discourage the sharing of login information in the interest of security.

moonstone

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The Beach Club at St. Augustine Beach, FL (1 floating week, purchased in 1982)

77,000 RCI points (Sunrise Ridge Resort, TN)
Yes I'm well aware of the security implications of sharing our log-in info. However we have only shared it with 2 sisters-in laws & a cousin & read them "the riot act" about sharing it with anyone else or logging in anywhere except at their own home computers. I have every confidence in them & if I had any reason not to trust them I would just change my password. They also trust me with their credit card numbers & expiry dates to pay for their holiday so the trust is mutual. I appreciate your concern Madge.
~Diane

chrisr

Reaction score
chrisr

"Last Call will be expanded in the near future to include members outside of North America."

Any indication of when this is likely to happen?

Madge

TUG Member
Reaction score
chrisr said:
"Last Call will be expanded in the near future to include members outside of North America."

Any indication of when this is likely to happen?
chrisr,

Actually, that sentence read: "Hopefully, Last Call will be expanded in the near future to include members outside of North America."

I don't have a timeline for any expansion yet because the program is still being tested.

chrisr

Reaction score
Madge said:
chrisr,

Actually, that sentence read: "Hopefully, Last Call will be expanded in the near future to include members outside of North America."

I don't have a timeline for any expansion yet because the program is still being tested.
Madge

Okaaay!! So what is the timeline for testing the program?

chrisr

Madge

TUG Member
Reaction score
peterjames2000,

RCI's international offices operate with a fair amount of independence. I've learned from RCI staff in Europe and Latin America that they are offering their own versions of Last Call:

Europe offers "Late Deals" for non one-for-one weeks purchased within 45 days of travel.

Latin America offers "Oferta de Último Minuto" or Last Minute Offer. It is designed to offer surplus availability with a search window of no more than 15 days.

These programs may not be supported online, so you may wish to contact a Vacation Guide to inquire.