• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

9 Browser Shortcuts Everyone Should Know

pranas

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
There were a few mentioned in the comments that I did not know. Thanks for posting the link.

Beefnot

TUG Member
Reaction score
Wow, and I thought I was a shortcut god. I learned a couple tricks. This confirms for me why I will never, ever, own a Mac.

Last edited:

Patri

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
All were new to me! I wrote them down. See if I start using them, though.

glypnirsgirl

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
OMG!!! I love ctr+ --- I have been struggling to read some screens ever since my eye surgery!

Thanks so much.

Elaine

Beefnot

TUG Member
Reaction score
OMG!!! I love ctr+ --- I have been struggling to read some screens ever since my eye surgery!

Thanks so much.

Elaine

Ctrl and the scroll wheel on your mouse also does the same thing. I prefer that method.

MichaelColey

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Wow! My geek status has been confirmed. I knew all (and regularly use most) of them, except for Control-Shift-T.

I've been using a laptop for 10+ years, without an external mouse, so I've grown to utilize keyboard shortcuts for almost everything. It's so much faster.

Jennie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Great information! Thanks for sharing.

Beefnot

TUG Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, there is one that I use almost every day in Internet Explorer. "Ctrl" + "Enter" eliminates the need for typing ".com" when you're entering a URL in the address bar. For example, in the explorer bar type "tugbbs" and then hit "Ctrl" and "Enter" at the same time. It automatically adds the dotcom extension and takes you to the site. My method is I use my left pinky to hit "Ctrl" and my right pinky to hit "Enter".

pittle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vidanta Grand Luxxe
Buganvilias Sky Suites
Pueblo Bonito Em Bay
Oh yeah, there is one that I use almost every day in Internet Explorer. "Ctrl" + "Enter" eliminates the need for typing ".com" when you're entering a URL in the address bar. For example, in the explorer bar type "tugbbs" and then hit "Ctrl" and "Enter" at the same time. It automatically adds the dotcom extension and takes you to the site. My method is I use my left pinky to hit "Ctrl" and my right pinky to hit "Enter".

I have TUG on a favorites bar and do not have to type anything!! Just one click & I'm there!!:)

I did print the 9 suggestions though.