• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

3 Extra Nights in Boston Area

linandbri

TUG Member
Reaction score
We will be checking into the Marriott Custom House on October 3rd....
landing in Bostin on Sept. 30. We would like to see the fall leaves and cities and areas along the way. Was thinking of going to North Conway.

Where would you go and stay?
Seems to be alot of Bed and Breakfast, which I love. Just need to find ones that fit into my hubby's budget

I would also like to go to Newport RI. I noticed that I could take a day tour from Boston. Is there enough to do in 3 days in the other areas, so should I take the tour? We have been to Boston twice.

Thank you in advance for all of your help and suggestions.

Parkplace

TUG Member
Reaction score
I see no one has answered you.

I am not from the area but we will be going to Boston in mid October and found tons of things to keep us busy right in Boston.

The city provides a line of tours that take you to various places. My friend and I will take the Duck Tour, a Total Boston tour, Wrentham Village Outlet tour, a 2 day Beantown Trolly Pass and Harbour tour and a witch city Salem tour. On top of all that we will also do an 8 day Fall Foliage tour so that should keep us busy for 12 days!

Good luck, I hope someone answers who knows more.

Parkplace

TUG Member
Reaction score
linandbri:

Our Fall Foliage tour will take us to Plymouth Rock, Marthas Vineyard, Newport, Norman Rockwell, Vermont, Portland Maine, Kennenunkport.

We begin on October 9th and I am praying that its not too late for the fabulous colours.

Debbie0329

TUG Member
Reaction score
North Conway

Hi,

I am from the area - and it should be a perfect time to see the foliage which according to the weather people will be great this year.

There are all kinds of inns and B&B's up here - just depends on what you'd like to spend...

Jackson, which is north of North Conway has a couple of lovely places - The Snowflake Inn (adults only), the Christmas Farm Inn, The Wentworth (larger hotel type but quaint). There are many hotels, motels in North Conway - but again the prices range all over the place - this is a busy season for us!

If you are coming here start calling or looking on line right away - it will be a busy time - the Fryeburg Fair - about 20-30 minutes from North Conway will be in full swing at that time too.

Any questions about any of the hotels - locations, reputation - email me privately if you like!

Deb

sullco

Reaction score
Berkshires

At the other end of Massachusetts you will find the Berkshire Mountains--a delicious combination of natural beauty and culture.

falmouth3

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
linandbri:

Our Fall Foliage tour will take us to Plymouth Rock, Marthas Vineyard, Newport, Norman Rockwell, Vermont, Portland Maine, Kennenunkport.

We begin on October 9th and I am praying that its not too late for the fabulous colours.

We usually plan on peak colors being around Columbus Day, which is right when you will be here so I think you're in luck! You'll be covering a lot of ground so you'll be sure to see some great foliage that week. I hope you have a wonderful time.

Sue

Parkplace

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you Sue for the positive feedback. We are so looking forward to visiting your lovely area during this time of year!

Your positive comments are just what I was looking for!