• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $23,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $23 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[ 2020 ] Tuggers I don't see posting any more? Where are they?

jme

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriotts:
Grande Ocean x 6
Barony x 2
OceanWatch x 1
Manor Club x 1
Waterside by Spin x 2
Sheraton Bdw Pln x2
ChurchSt/Charleston x2
Also there's Beaglemom3.

She lived in Boston but moved to Ireland to live her dream----a bucolic hillside cottage that should be a calendar photo!
We met her about 10 years ago on a trip to Boston, our first, and she drove us around the countryside and spent the day with us.
A most gracious and sweet lady. She was a nurse (RN) and also an attorney, and loved to travel---she loved France.
Tried to contact her several times but to no avail.
Jeanne, where are you????

RX8

Timeshare Scam Investigator
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
Also there's Beaglemom3.

She lived in Boston but moved to Ireland to live her dream----a bucolic hillside cottage that should be a calendar photo!
We met her about 10 years ago on a trip to Boston, our first, and she drove us around the countryside and spent the day with us.
A most gracious and sweet lady. She was a nurse (RN) and also an attorney, and loved to travel---she loved France.

She is out there somewhere! Her TUG profile shows she last visited on July 20, 2021.

Reaction score
I can assure anyone who is interested that I am not the same person as TUG PerryM. Neither was I ever a Wyndham attorney or a current or past Employee of Wyndham. I must, though, strike a certain conspiratorial cord with the Wyndham Mega Renters and ex-Renters.

I learned a lot from PerryM's posts back in the day about using my WorldMark membership to exchange through Interval International for unbelievable ski vacations during New Years. I vaguely recall posting about send him 100 bucks "thank you" if I knew his address. His advice, for me, was worth more than 10 times that.

I also learned a ton from PerryM, but I no longer own Marriott. I saw him on facebook many years ago, but not even sure if he is still alive now. He was a snowboarder (not skiier) and he also bought a 4 bedroom Elara (when it was westgate) and I often think about that when I am at Elara (as a Hilton member). I wanted to buy WorldMart after reading his posts, but decided it was too much work.

BocaBum99 did move to Hawaii and I am not sure what happened to him, but he was a bluegreen guru.

SteamboatBill was a huge DVC owner/megarenter and I have seen him on some DVC sites and his posts were always funny, but I guess he pissed off too many tugers. In fact, I bought DVC points based on some of his analytics and I can easily sell for a profit thanks to him and other DVC members posting how easy it was to buy and rent DVC.

Not sure about the others....

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I can assure anyone who is interested that I am not the same person as TUG PerryM.
If one was PerryM, we certainly wouldn't expect them to admit it...

jme

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriotts:
Grande Ocean x 6
Barony x 2
OceanWatch x 1
Manor Club x 1
Waterside by Spin x 2
Sheraton Bdw Pln x2
ChurchSt/Charleston x2
She is out there somewhere! Her TUG profile shows she last visited on July 20, 2021.

Wow, that's the first sign of life in a long time! I looked a month or two ago, and nothing! Thanks, I'll check it out.

Luanne

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
Also there's Beaglemom3.

Jeanne posts on another site where some of the "ladies" have gone. She's still around, but I haven't seen her posting much here.

GrayFal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Bluegreen SVV Morritt's Seaside Former WSJx5
Jeanne posts on another site where some of the "ladies" have gone. She's still around, but I haven't seen her posting much here.
I am Facebook friends with @Beaglemom3 - as far as I know all is well with her. Still in Boston/Ireland

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
Kathy Q passed away in 2018.

Fern, DaveM and KathyQ were the TUG leader of several TUG Group cruises I put together.

It has been some time since we did a group cruise. Not sure when cruising will be recovered enough to try it again.

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score

rapmarks

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Conch Man passed away. He was a great guy. I didn’t know how to do an avatar, and he put Anika Sorenstam picture up for mine. When I met Lauren2 , she was expecting someone younger and blonder.

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Conch Man passed away. He was a great guy. I didn’t know how to do an avatar, and he put Anika Sorenstam picture up for mine. When I met Lauren2 , she was expecting someone younger and blonder.
Yeah - I was thinking of The Conch Man, not BocaBum99. My mistake.

mjm1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Resorts and Destination Club Points;
Westin Kierland Villas;
HGVC Flamingo & Blvd;
Hyatt Pinon Pointe
Pam Fuller has been in touch with Emmie the last 6 months.
She is no longer on the internet

A longtime member we lost who was the queen of RCI sightings and worked with @BocaBum99 is @lawren2

Many friends here @joycapecod and @IreneLF and @Avery and @wackymother and @happymum and @mpizza and @sydney and @jackio and @chriskre

Thanks for the tip. I touched base with Pam on Trip Advisor and she said she hasn’t been in contact with Emmy in quite a while. Emmy changed her phone numbers and isn’t using the internet anymore either. I tried and hope she and Peter are doing well. Maybe we will get lucky and bump into them in Laguna Beach.

Best regards.

Mike

chriskre

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC- SSR, Poly,
Wyndham Las Cascadas
HGVC Tuscany
RCI Pts VV Parkway
Enchanted Isle resort.
Marriott GV
Pam Fuller has been in touch with Emmie the last 6 months.
She is no longer on the internet

A longtime member we lost who was the queen of RCI sightings and worked with @BocaBum99 is @lawren2

Many friends here @joycapecod and @IreneLF and @Avery and @wackymother and @happymum and @mpizza and @sydney and @jackio and @chriskre

I'm still here although I Don't post anymore.
I rarely travel out of South and Central Florida either, so I don't do much in the way of fancy exchanges anymore.
It's just boring Orlando and South Florida beach exchanges. Stuff that's fairly easy to get thanks to what I learned
here on TUG.

I'm more active on Facebook because most of my e-commerce and support groups are there. I wish I had the
time and the health to continue to travel but life got in my way. Sigh.

AnnaS

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm still here although I Don't post anymore.
I rarely travel out of South and Central Florida either, so I don't do much in the way of fancy exchanges anymore.
It's just boring Orlando and South Florida beach exchanges. Stuff that's fairly easy to get thanks to what I learned
here on TUG.

I'm more active on Facebook because most of my e-commerce and support groups are there. I wish I had the
time and the health to continue to travel but life got in my way. Sigh.

Great to "see you" - I think you posted on the DISBOARDS too. I think you have DVC too or exchanged into it often?

Wishing you good health and more traveling even if it's mostly in Orlando. Stop by here once in a while :)

alexadeparis

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I miss the argumentative, pompous, polarizing, condescending diatribes that only @jarta (aka”Salty”) could deliver. He was a Chicago attorney that passed away several years ago, and had a love hate relationship with Vistana, and this bbs. He would start fights just because he enjoyed fighting it out behind the keyboard, IMO. No one else has ever made my ignore list, yet.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim) NEW: 2 Lawa'i Beach Resort!
I didn't know jarta passed away (or I've forgotten!) - how did you find that out? He got sent to Band Camp in 2013.

Last edited:

dioxide45

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Not sure what happened to @Sea Six? Hasn't been seen or posted on TUG since January.

alexadeparis

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I didn't know jarta passed away (or I've forgotten!) - how did you find that out? He got sent to Band Camp in 2013.
I thought for sure I read it on here in a vistana thread

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim) NEW: 2 Lawa'i Beach Resort!
It could be - as I tell my kids: I lost that brain cell! :shrug:

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
He still visited TUG occasionally in 2014 and 2015.

vacationtime1

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV-OF (Maui)
WKV x2 (Scottsdale)
I miss the argumentative, pompous, polarizing, condescending diatribes that only @jarta (aka”Salty”) could deliver. He was a Chicago attorney that passed away several years ago, and had a love hate relationship with Vistana, and this bbs. He would start fights just because he enjoyed fighting it out behind the keyboard, IMO. No one else has ever made my ignore list, yet.
He was brilliant. And salty.

CO skier

TUG Member
Reaction score
If one was PerryM, we certainly wouldn't expect them to admit it...
Just refuting the conspiracy theory from the source.

I have no interest in Marriot Vacation Club, unlike PerryM. I do not recall that he ever posted in the Wyndham Forum, so there is that circumstantial evidence against the conspiracy theory.

What inquiring minds really want to know is where joestein came up with his conspiracy theory that somehow I am PerryM of old? That would be a hoot.

Perry still posts. I think he is CoSkier or something like that.