• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[ 2018 ] Anyone work with Express Closing Firm, LLC?

grab

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm working with them now and they showed me an estoppel from January. I requested that an updated copy be provided at close and they seemed confused as to why I would ask. Is it out of line for me to ask for that or am I being overly concerned?
Is the fee due monthly? If not the January estoppel is probably fine. If it is due monthly then seeing an updated one makes sense.

ontilt

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Bay Club
HGVC Valdoro x2
Worldmark
Yes, it is due monthly. They also emailed me to let me know it's under contract after initially telling me it was available. Lovely... fine use of my time.

louisianab

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV and Vacation Village at Williamsburg.
Any recent opinions on this company? I saw an ad in the tug marketplace that was interesting and replied, they responded. Answered question promptly but I was wondering if anyone had used them within the past 90 days?

ski_sierra

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Too many
I wanted to add a data point. I had a positive experience working with Breanne at Express Closing. I bought MGC 2 BR EOY. I'd use them again. Much better than Redweek full service or the outfits associated with SMTN.

greenmonster

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Kona Hawaiian Resort
-----------------------------
Club Wyndham Access (pending)
I am in the process of buying an annual CWA from them. I just sent the paperwork to get the ball rolling I used my credit card. I’ll keep you guys posted if anything turns up. Before I bought I searched tugg about Breanne and people had no issues. If the company survives. I plan to buy more as the family grows

hgvcowner88

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Elara
HGVC Tuscany Village
HGVC Boulevard
I am also in the process of waiting for my points to arrive in my HGVC account after a purchase with Express Closing. I was a bit apprehensive but Breanne was fine to work with and very responsive. I spoke with a well known resale agent on this forum who told me that there was no way my purchase would pass ROFR and she would have listed the same property much higher. But I got notification a couple days ago that it had passed ROFR and received a copy of the deed with my info on it. Now waiting for the final processing which should take about 30 days. If anything specifically goes wrong with this purchase, I will update. But at this point everything has been smooth sailing.

WaterMan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC
I bought my first HGVC recently from Breanne at Express Closing Firm LLC and the experience has been smooth. An honest company to deal with, and I will certainly use her again if needed.

Bsachetti

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Boulevard and Flamingo
Has anyone worked with the following on purchasing a timeshare:

Express Closing Firm, LLC
1420 South Enterprise Ave., Suite H
Springfield, MO 65804

How did the transaction go? Were you happy with the experience?
I purchased 2 units through them in May 2019 (both 4800 point 1BR Platinum units at LV Boulevard). The price was awesome on the first one and even better on the second. Breanne was fantastic to work with. She responded quickly to emails, even on weekends and both closed in record time. I would highly recommend them.

greenmonster

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Kona Hawaiian Resort
-----------------------------
Club Wyndham Access (pending)
I am in the process of buying an annual CWA from them. I just sent the paperwork to get the ball rolling I used my credit card. I’ll keep you guys posted if anything turns up. Before I bought I searched tugg about Breanne and people had no issues. If the company survives. I plan to buy more as the family grows
Just closed the deal and when I logged in I saw my new contract points. I’ve had zero issues. The paperwork and the ads are pretty transparent. Nothing hidden. I have all the points that I will ever need. But if I need more I would not hesitate in acquiring more with her again

trele6

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham CWA
Just closed a deal with them and Breanne was the person i worked with on it. She was great and I would recommend using them.

atsdon1

Reaction score
They block buyers from asking important legal questions.

I wanted to buy a timeshare and requested additional information in copies to review of the CC&Rs and the Membership Contract I would have to take over. Breanne said she wouldn't supply such irregular requests since the Estoppel was all that was necessary. I insisted, saying any buyer needs to know what legal contract obligations they are taking over before purchase. Her response was blocking me from ever buying through TUGBBS. Huh?? Why should a buyer NOT want to read the underlying contract and CC&R? How does she have the right to block legitimate buyers from buying because they ask questions?

For those not experienced. The estoppel only shows that the current timeshare can be sold and has no current debt, payments due, or other current problems with it. The CC&Rs and Membership contract has a WHOLE LOT of other conditions, obligations, and restrictions it's important to know before a new buyer gets stuck.

Reaction score
Dispute the charge (within the credit card company's timeframe) - this can definitely be done.
PayPal/Ebay protection does not extend to real estate transactions.
My guess is using their portal lowers their CC transaction fees or they get a kickback.

Hi, all! Breanne with Express Closing here.

eBay does not allow timeshare purchases through their payment system. They 100% will not be a part of the exchange of money when it comes to timeshares. However, we have evolved as a company since 2018 and now we accept PayPal payments.