• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[ 2015 ] Allied Solution Group (ASG), Nixa, Missouri

iabraz

Reaction score
Invited to an informational meeting by a hourly wage caller with no info on the company. Does anyone have information on the company and their program?

LannyPC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Did this company cold-call you? What are they promising to do for you and for how much? If you are a TS owner, what are you hoping to accomplish by using ASG? Most TUGgers have found that any company related to TSs with the word "solutions" in its name is usually a scam.

If this is an "informational meeting", what they usually do is give you some sermon about how you will never be able to get rid of your TS, MFs, possible special assessments, and other travel-related costs will increase relentlessly. As well, they will probably try to convince you that your children will inherit this financial burden and, thus, it is in your best financial interests to pay this company $3500 right now to get out of your TS.

Me, personally, I would not go. If you want to divest yourself of TS ownership, there are many helpful articles here on TUG how to do so for a lot less money if you're willing to be patient and do a little bit of work.

Ty1on

TUG Member
Reaction score
Invited to an informational meeting by a hourly wage caller with no info on the company. Does anyone have information on the company and their program?

If it was a legit deal, they wouldn't need to get you physically seated in front of them in a neutral place "informational meeting" to convince you? I don't think anything good could come from attending. A lot of scammers work through these "informational meetings" because you have zero chance of ever finding them once you realize you've been scammed.

The offer could be renting your unit for you at a promised rate that pushes your grade button, with an upfront fee, of course, that may or may not be revealed in this "meeting." Or a business wants to buy your timeshare for convention needs for $20K, which would be great considering your timeshare is worth $500 on the open market. Ditto with the upfront fees. Or Lanny's scenario.

iabraz

Reaction score
It was a cold call - only inviting me to a meeting. I asked that they send info, none received. Just wanted to know if anyone knew their approach.

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
Yes. As mentioned their approach is to do a high pressure sales pitch to get you to pay to have them take your deed and likely enroll you in some kind of a vacation club. The prices will start out in the $10-15,000 range but they may come down to the $2500-$4000 range.

For that price you may not even end up with your current ownership transferred and out of your name.

They may offer free gifts to come like hotel, cruise, and air vouchers. They will be super restrictive not include tax and be very difficult if not impossible to use.

JoeMO

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Any Updates

I am thinking about having this company transfer a deed out of my name. They say they can find a buyer. They may have some connections with the still active sales department at the resort. I am not a novice on TS and I am fully aware of all the scams out there.

I was hoping that someone has had some newer experiences or information. This company is part of the Mid West Transfer company.

Thanks,
Joe