• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[2011] IA Vacations / Property Relief

presley

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Okay, moving along maybe....... Levi sent me an email saying that he is going to call the resort on Monday and make sure that everything is okay. He told me the exact date that they mailed the deed to the resort and included the UPS tracking number. One thing that nobody at Property Relief seems to understand is that I have been in contact with the resort for the last 2 months about this. So, I do know when things were sent. ;)

Hopefully, I shall hear back next week. In my BBB complaint, I said I wanted a full refund and my name removed off of the deed, so that I wouldn't have to pay taxes on something that I never had. Of course, if I get the TS instead, I will still happy. It is a TS that I have wanted for over 10 years. I will keep you all posted.

FTR, when you file a BBB complaint, they have a full 30 days to work it out. So, if you go that route, remember it can still be a wait.

presley

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm getting closer. I received an email from ResortTime addressed to: Grand Pacific Palisades Owners. I still haven't heard that the transfer is done from the resort or from Property Relief. Also, still waiting for the next reply on BBB.:wave:

lennyb216

TUG Member
Reaction score
I received a call from IA this morning and they said the deed is being electronically filed this week and will be sent to Wyndham. I'll keep you posted..

lennyb216

TUG Member
Reaction score
Update:
The deed was emailed to me yesterday and the Wyndham process has started.

pammer44

Reaction score
IA Vacations LLC

I purchased a timeshare on ebay from IA Vacations LLC and they did an awesome job with my transaction. The process was smooth and VP Title LLC, Tennessee, did the Deed transfer and everything went smooth. Kudos to both IA Vacations LLC & VP Title LLC for being very timely with a process that can be very lengthy.

Last edited:

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
I purchased a timeshare on ebay from IA Vacations LLC and they did an awesome job with my transaction. The process was smooth and VP Title LLC, Tennessee, did the Deed transfer and everything went smooth. Kudos to both IA Vacations LLC & VP Title LLC for being very timely with a process that can be very lengthy.

What did you purchase? Sorry but a first post with raving good feedback on a bad reputation seller is always suspect. And your name rhymes with "spammer".

pammer44

Reaction score
I want to give a Big Thanks to Jamie and Jason at IA Vacations LLC, for making my timeshare purchase a timely and accurate process. I, also, want to give a Big Thanks to Hope at VP Title LLC for handling the transfer of our timeshare in a timely and accurate manner. They explained the process to us and everything went very well.

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
I want to give a Big Thanks to Jamie and Jason at IA Vacations LLC, for making my timeshare purchase a timely and accurate process. I, also, want to give a Big Thanks to Hope at VP Title LLC for handling the transfer of our timeshare in a timely and accurate manner. They explained the process to us and everything went very well.

But you didn't answer my question. What was it that you purchased?

You are touting one of the worst reputation timeshare companies that have managed to still be in business.

Last edited:

Robert D

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I think it's pretty obvious that this is a shill posting. I won and Ebay auction for a Grand Timber Lodge ski week and the deal never got done due to their complete unreasonableness. I'm convinced that either they didn't own the week they were trying to sell, or didn't want to sell it for the winning bid and know that they lied about the fact that GTL does not have a first right of refusal when I know they did. Bottom line is they wanted me to pay them in cash upfront before we had a signed contract documenting the deal. I've bought and sold probably close to 100 timeshares for my own account and never had a problem like this or encountered a more shady firm than IA Vacations.

suzannesimon

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Frenchman's Cove, Hyatt Sunset Harbor, Harborside at Atlantis, Marriott Aruba Surf Club, Marriott Grande Ocean, Westin Kierland Villas, Westin Lagunamar
Pammer sounds like someone who has been hypnotized. IA Vacations & VP Title should be jailed.