• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[2009] Resale Agent for HGVC Flamingo?

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Anybody have a recommendation for a resale agent to sell a TS at HGCV at the Flamingo and/or Polo Towers?

(No, I am definitely NOT the owner!) :D

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Thanks Rick!

hicksville

Reaction score
I got my resale thru Judy Kozlowski- very happy with my deal/service.

mega3000

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have completed one purchase and am in the process of signing the final docs on a second Hilton property with Seth Nock. I highly recommend working with him.

ricoba

TUG Member
Reaction score
I agree that Judy K is another agent that has been mentioned previously.

I did not mention her, because, 1) I didn't know her website and 2) Seth is an active participant on these boards. Judy used to participate at one time, but it's been a long time since I have seen a post by her.

Bustah

Reaction score
From my experience, both Seth and Judi bend over backwards to answer questions and provide advice, regardless of whether or not you end up purchasing through them, but I see Seth on TUG all the time, can't remember the last time I saw Judi post.

Judi's website is: www.timeshareresalepros.com

From the little I watch on eBay, it appears her sales have a higher reserve than most of us want to pay.

hicksville

Reaction score
From the little I watch on eBay, it appears her sales have a higher reserve than most of us want to pay.

I asked her about that once, and she said something like that's because they are "representative units" or something like that, and once you start talking about specific units, prices are more in line. She works with her sellers too, to negotitate a good deal. That was my experience.

Aptman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Judi's very nice and helpful

I get the impression that Judi gets a lot of units where her hands are tied related to how low she can go on the prices due to demands of sellers.

Before I bought my 1 Bd platinum at the Flamingo, I was talking to her about buying a 2 Bd gold there instead. I didn't know all that much at the time (even though I had been looking here to try and figure things out), and I was seriously considering buying the 5000 point from her for about the same price as I was going to pay for the 4800 point unit. I called her and talked to her about it, and she said to me, in no uncertain terms, buy the 4800 platinum plan instead of the 5000 point gold plan, as the resale value is much better and the maintenance fees are much lower.

There's no doubt in my mind that at that time, Judi could have easily snookered me into buying the package from her (perhaps by lowering her price a couple of hundred dollars). But she was very honest with me, and pushed me to buy from a private party rather than her.

I've never dealt with Seth, but all of the positive press he gets here from people who've dealt with him, along with his honest comments on the board, suggest that he's well worth doing business with. Despite never seeing Judi post here, I have to believe you can't go wrong with either of them.

jjking42

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKV and SVV, Wyndham Canterbury, Wyndham Flagstaff
Been happy with Seth

Tamaradarann

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC South Beach, HGVC Las Vegas, HGVC Las Vegas on the Strip, HGVC Sea World, Misner Place

Purseval

Reaction score
I get the impression that Judi gets a lot of units where her hands are tied related to how low she can go on the prices due to demands of sellers.

No, she gets a lot of units directly from HGVC and she won't put in your offer if they tell her it's too low. Seth also sells for HGVC but he will put in the offer no matter what HGVC says. This was discussed in a different thread.

I bought my resale unit from Judi, mainly because her office is right near Universal studios and I could deal with her directly while I was in Orlando. No problems.