• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[ 2008 ] Sheraton Broadway Plantation Map

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Courtesy of Tugger Chris Manzer - thanks Chris! :hi:

Sheraton_Broadway_Plantation_Map2.jpg

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
I don't think it has changed too much other than the pirate splash park is done. You can compare the resort map with the zoomed in google map. At the top of the resort map it shows you that it has West as up. So if you can rotate it counter clockwise it will help orient it compared to the satellite. But then again the google map might be old too.

Twinkstarr

TUG Member
Reaction score
We stayed at SBP in 2009 and I am pretty sure that is the same map they were handing out then.

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I don't think it has changed too much other than the pirate splash park is done. You can compare the resort map with the zoomed in google map. At the top of the resort map it shows you that it has West as up. So if you can rotate it counter clockwise it will help orient it compared to the satellite. But then again the google map might be old too.

The future site of new pool is now the pirate splash park for children and the future development are condo bldg's #'s 21 - 28.

Have they completed bldg # 21 - 28 ?

Last edited:

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
The map of SBP is great. Does anyone know if the first few buildings are Plantation phase? I have a guest who is requesting one of those buildings, 1-4.

I appreciate your input.

I was told by Starwood that I must call the resort the day before to request a specific building or location. That will be tough to remember to call one day before.

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
The map of SBP is great. Does anyone know if the first few buildings are Plantation phase? I have a guest who is requesting one of those buildings, 1-4.

I appreciate your input.

I was told by Starwood that I must call the resort the day before to request a specific building or location. That will be tough to remember to call one day before.

Check - In Buildings for Plantation Phase:

Fri: Buildings - 14, 15, 16

Sat: Buildings - 1,2,7,8,12,13, 17

Sun: Buildings 3,4,9,10,11

This was the resort schedule based upon a fixed week time.

scootr5

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista, Wyndham (points and Avenue Plaza Mardi Gras week)
Is there an updated map anywhere? This is now almost 5 years old

I uploaded one last summer to the "resort images" tab for SBP in the resort database, along with several pictures of our 2 bedroom Plantation unit after the refurb.

Here's the map I uploaded there:
SBP%20Map%202012-L.jpg

Last edited:

Ridewithme38

TUG Member
Reaction score
I uploaded one last summer to the "resort images" tab for SBP in the resort database, along with several pictures of our 2 beedroom Plantation unit after the refurb.

SBP%20Map%202012-L.jpg

Thank you scootr5, i'm checking in 7/20, so if the map has changed at all from your updated one, i'll update this thread again

krj9999

TUG Member
Reaction score
Looks identical to the map I got last Sunday - as I am at SBP now.

I uploaded one last summer to the "resort images" tab for SBP in the resort database, along with several pictures of our 2 bedroom Plantation unit after the refurb.

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
We were in MB this past April 2013 and it look like they maybe breaking ground or doing a site study to add a new building. I am not totally sure of this; so this maybe only a fake rumor. The eye sight could have played trick on the old man.

thompson4654

TUG Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know where unit 2041/40 located? Is it water view unit? Also if week 16 is deeded and it"s gold interval 15-23 36-42, is it possible to book week 23? How do i do it? Is it a good trader? I have fixed week with Marriott , and not sure about floating weeks yet. But trying to learn as much as i can.
I am new to TS and little bit confused.
Thank you for all your help.

tschwa2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
It is in building 20 but your deeded unit number has no bearing on where you will stay other than indicating if it is in the Palmetto section or Plantation section. If you are trading in II it trades as a gold plus week. I have seen very little difference between gold plus and platinum. At 12 months you can book any week in your float season. You must prepay your MF's to reserve a week or to designate it for exchange. You can designate for exchange as early as Jan 1 of the year before the use year. You can reserve a specific week and deposit it in DAE, TPI, PI, or other independent exchange companies. The Palmetto section does not exchange through RCI.