• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[2008] Redweeks4less Redweek4less IA vacations

Camster

TUG Member
Reaction score
I wondered why an ebay auction I was watching at SDO suddently vanished this morning andhere's the answer. Maybe this will help others who might be curious, too.

The seller was Redweek4less, so I emailed to ask what happened and here's what I got back from Stacy:

No we did not pull the ad, but ebay has suspended our account for 30 days. We sell under redweek4less as well as redweeks4less and we tried to combine both accounts to our paypal account. Ebay notified us that we can not do that and now has to investigate our accounts. it is quite stupid and there is nothing we can do. After 30 days our accounts will be reinstated. We will be listing all these properties we had up under a new account. We have been selling on ebay for over 2 years and we had 100% positive feedback. This unfortunate for us and our clients. This property will be listed tomorrow night under a new account and you will be able to bid then or you can make your offer and if it is what we think it will sell for then we can just move forward with you. Our companies name is iavacations and you can look us up under the Better Business Bureau if you like. If you have any questions please feel free to call 866-660-3009.
Thanks,
Stacy

The BBB shows them as an accredited busines with a satisfactory record. However, there are some real negative comments about them elsewhere on these boards. I'm not sure what to make of it.

london

TUG Member
Reaction score
Timeshare Sellers On Ebay

I wondered why an ebay auction I was watching at SDO suddently vanished this morning andhere's the answer. Maybe this will help others who might be curious, too.

The seller was Redweek4less, so I emailed to ask what happened and here's what I got back from Stacy:

No we did not pull the ad, but ebay has suspended our account for 30 days. We sell under redweek4less as well as redweeks4less and we tried to combine both accounts to our paypal account. Ebay notified us that we can not do that and now has to investigate our accounts. it is quite stupid and there is nothing we can do. After 30 days our accounts will be reinstated. We will be listing all these properties we had up under a new account. We have been selling on ebay for over 2 years and we had 100% positive feedback. This unfortunate for us and our clients. This property will be listed tomorrow night under a new account and you will be able to bid then or you can make your offer and if it is what we think it will sell for then we can just move forward with you. Our companies name is iavacations and you can look us up under the Better Business Bureau if you like. If you have any questions please feel free to call 866-660-3009.
Thanks,
Stacy

The BBB shows them as an accredited busines with a satisfactory record. However, there are some real negative comments about them elsewhere on these boards. I'm not sure what to make of it.

Many timeshare resellers, have multiple Ebay accounts, and often have ratings of 90% for positive feedback. However, the other 10% of buyers are not pleased and thats why you will see negative comments in various forums.

The best way to handle Ebay auctions is to do your "due diligence" and research as much as you can.

I have purchased several timeshare weeks from various Ebay sellers, with good results.

Murphiavelli

Reaction score
Iavacations

Have a poor BBB rating, and it should be noted that they have a number of companies that work with each other, owned by the same person/families.

In fact, their go to closing company, American Timeshare Closing, has been pulled from the BBB, and had an F rating.

As far as I have been able to research, they do not operate morally. I have been directly involved in a transaction where they were making 55% of the gross of sale without disclosing to the seller what the total consideration was on a contract. I do not care if you are a Broker, an agent, or a listing service. If it is not illegal to conceal information from your clients, it is at a minimum immoral.

Steer Clear.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Please note that you posted in a thread from 2008. When you use the search function, please look at the date of the thread, before you respond.

daynab

Reaction score
I just pulled out of a potential sale with this company. I did my research on the BBB, and is as stated in the above post. IA Vacations is redweeks4less, and they have a D-, Timeshare Closings Inc. has an F and their accredidation with the BBB has been revoked.
When I declined the purchase through them, they were childish, rude and unprofessional. I would not be surprised if a company name change would be coming soon.
Be Careful,
Dayna

icydog

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I just pulled out of a potential sale with this company. I did my research on the BBB, and is as stated in the above post. IA Vacations is redweeks4less, and they have a D-, Timeshare Closings Inc. has an F and their accredidation with the BBB has been revoked.
When I declined the purchase through them, they were childish, rude and unprofessional. I would not be surprised if a company name change would be coming soon.
Be Careful,
Dayna
Having been burned by this company I would advise you walk away from any auctions they set up. They sell properties that are not theirs, meaning they do not hold the title for them yet. This way the property is never in their name. When you deal with them you are actually buying from a third party who has no idea that you are bidding on his property.

Arubarobert

Reaction score
Having been burned by this company I would advise you walk away from any auctions they set up. They sell properties that are not theirs, meaning they do not hold the title for them yet. This way the property is never in their name. When you deal with them you are actually buying from a third party who has no idea that you are bidding on his property.

If I would have seen this thread, and become a member of tug before, I wouldn't have purchased either. The only reason that I am posting this is because I know that if you scam someone, they will spend all day telling people about it, as if you offer a good service to someone, they will keep it the best seceret ever. I purchased a timeshare from this seller on ebay about a year ago, and suprisingly, everything went fine. I had absolutely no problems at all. I guess I am just lucky that mine didn't end up like some of the others!