• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Friend need to get rid of Vacation Village at Weston

dwmantz

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
A friend has a 2BR unit at Vacation Village at Weston. She says its every three years (Is this possible???). They can't travel any more and she has a bill for just under $700 she just got. She paid some company $500 a few years ago to sell it, and of course nothing.

Is there any way for her to give this away to someone?

Its a week 36. I told her that I think we'll find its basically worthless.

irish

TUG Member
Reaction score
yes, i have seen these on ebay with no takers even at $1.00. IF, she is really tired of paying m/f and just wants to be rid of it, she should post here on the "BARGAIN BASEMENT" classified and LIST IT FOR FREE. or post on redweek and my resort network also listing as free. MAYBE, she will get someone to take it off her hands.

krissydee

Reaction score
yes it's possible for every 3 years, "tri"
You say it's a 2bed, is it a lockoff? that would mean you can split it up and at least get a stay 2 out of 3 years.

I'm sure she could give it away, someone would probably take it for free...

brucecz

TUG Member
Reaction score
A friend has a 2BR unit at Vacation Village at Weston. She says its every three years (Is this possible???). They can't travel any more and she has a bill for just under $700 she just got. She paid some company $500 a few years ago to sell it, and of course nothing.

Is there any way for her to give this away to someone?

Its a week 36. I told her that I think we'll find its basically worthless.

It may be a Tri-annual like we own at the Cliffs At Peace Canyon in Las Vagas.

Ours is a RCI Points resort, which can be very usfull if used correctly.

Is hers a RCI Points resort by any chance? If so that might help in selling it if advertised.

I think here is a list of free ad sites posted somewere on Tug or a bunch of lost cost ad sites. Suggest that for a start she post a ad on all of the free ones for a start.

We wish her good luck.

Bruce :D

Last edited: