• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Four Season's Aviara - Anyone ever get an AC for a Gold Week or Platinum?

shoji

TUG Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever get an AC for Four Season's Aviara?

I have a Gold Week and want to know the chances?

lll1929

TUG Member
Reaction score
I suggest you contact II to see if they are offering an AC for the week you have reserved.

Bill4728

Reaction score
Most owners at the Four season don't trade their TS with II because they have a difficult time getting a fair trade. If you want to trade it, you'd do better to try and find a direct exchange (or rent it out) than to deposit it in II.

The Four Season Aviara is one of the very top timeshares and is currently the top "TUG rated" TS in the world!! (That is why the MFs are so high.)

Bill4728

Reaction score
I'm not a owner at FSA. But if the top rated TS in the world doesn't get an AC when it's deposited into II, which TS should?

Steve

Reaction score
I don't believe that Four Seasons owners get an AC for depositing weeks into II. I believe this is the same for Hyatt owners as well. The contracts that II has with both Four Seasons and Hyatt do not provide for ACs to be granted. It may be because both of these companies control the weeks that are deposited to II rather than allowing the individual owners to reserve a week and then deposit it. I'm not certain. I'm a Four Seasons owner and, like Bill suggested, I never deposit my Four Seasons week with II.

Steve

shoji

TUG Member
Reaction score
I don't believe that Four Seasons owners get an AC for depositing weeks into II. I believe this is the same for Hyatt owners as well. The contracts that II has with both Four Seasons and Hyatt do not provide for ACs to be granted. It may be because both of these companies control the weeks that are deposited to II rather than allowing the individual owners to reserve a week and then deposit it. I'm not certain. I'm a Four Seasons owner and, like Bill suggested, I never deposit my Four Seasons week with II.

Steve

Steve:

Thanks for the information, I didn't know that Four Season's did not allow their owners to reserve and then deposit a week. What happen's if you have a week reserved and then can't use it?

bizaro86

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
What happen's if you have a week reserved and then can't use it?

I would probably try to rent it. If you want, you could then use the money to rent something else, somewhere else.

Regards,

Michael