• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Epcot Dining Options - Reservations??

gwenco

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
ALONG time ago, we ate in Italy and Germany but made the reservations upon arriving at Epcot for the day. Is this still the way it's handled or can we make reservations on line ahead of time???:hi:

Sea Six

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Regency - Marco Island
Lagunamar - Cancun
Vistana Villages Key West (2) - Orlando
I would call ahead as soon as you can decide what you want 407-WDW-DINE. One too many times without a reservation, now I am afraid to wait.

S

Steamboat Bill

Booking as far advanced as possible (I think it is 180 days now) is the best idea to score a guaranteed reservation.

You may want to check out the canada restaurant Le Cellier Steakhouse

JackieD

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
we always book our reservations as soon as we can especially the really difficult character meals. Try to go during off peak dining times too since you may have to still wait awhile for an available table.

Sea Six

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Lagunamar - Cancun
Booking as far advanced as possible (I think it is 180 days now) is the best idea to score a guaranteed reservation.

You may want to check out the canada restaurant Le Cellier Steakhouse

YES!!! If you want to eat here, you MUST reserve early for Le Cellier. We made reservations about 4 months in advance and the best we could get was an 8:40 seating. The park was basically CLOSED by the time we got out. By the way, I think Canada is the most popular place at EPCOT.

Just to reiterate - make your reservations ASAP!!! We went to EPCOT one night with high hopes to eat at Japan without reservations. Not only could we not get a seat at Japan, we couldn't get a seat anywhere except McDonalds. The restaurants at EPCOT are extremely popular, and you must make advanced reservations!!

TRIVIA - there is a Florida Residents ticket for EPCOT that's only good AFTER 4PM for those who just want to go there to eat. The demand is very high, so if you don't have a reservation, you're out of luck.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
We called exactly six months ahead of our September trip, and we couldn't get into LeCellier, even at LUNCH! :(

1st Class

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just tried reserving at the 180 day mark and was told by the reservationist that Disney is revamping their reservation system, and we'd have to wait until at least mid-October for a February reservation. I finally remembered to call well in advance and now Disney is changing the rules.:(

Sea Six

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Lagunamar - Cancun
We called exactly six months ahead of our September trip, and we couldn't get into LeCellier, even at LUNCH! :(

WOW!!! There's a story I will be sharing with others who think they can wait 'til the last minute. I remember about 15 years ago you could go to a kiosk by Innovations as you walked in and make your dinner reservations for that same day on a TV screen. Those days are long gone, obviously. It just seems so strange to make reservations so far in advance (6 MONTHS!), but when you finally show up for dinner, you're glad you did!! Unless you like funnel cake for dinner.....but that's another story.

tug15

Reaction score
Tutto Italia..Italy...Excellent..Think it used to be called Alfredos?

We dined at Tutto Italia, Epcot this summer..Very good. Yes, I practically made all my ADR's(advance dining reserv) 5 months in advance too!

Its hard to plan where you'll be, but with the disney dining plans and free dining weeks last week of Aug through September, the restaurants get very very crowded!

Good luck and enjoy!:cheer:

klynn

TUG Member
Reaction score
You can make ADR's at most places 180 days before the start of your site stay. Also at that same time you can make ADR's up to the first 10 days of your trip. So if you are staying on site you can actually make ADR's 190 days before.

PigsDad

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Elite: SeaWorld, Surf Club, Charter Club, Valdoro
Its hard to plan where you'll be, but with the disney dining plans and free dining weeks last week of Aug through September, the restaurants get very very crowded!
What are the "free dining weeks"? Can you enlighten us?

Thanks!

mecllap

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Sometimes you can still make rez on the day of -- depends on when you're there, where you want to eat, and how flexible you are. We ended up at Morocco during holidays one year recently, at a slightly odd time, and really enjoyed it, with a day-of request. For a "must-do" you should make in advance, as per above, and you can always cancel if you need to.

tashamen

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Embarc points (former Club Intrawest), Trapp Family Lodge
Sometimes you can still make rez on the day of -- depends on when you're there, where you want to eat, and how flexible you are.

I agree - I'm one of those people who generally never makes ADRs until arrival on site. I have only one ADR for our week at OKW coming up soon - a dinner reservation after the Cirque du Soleil show in DTD on a Saturday. For the rest we'll play it by ear.

Carl D

Reaction score

Thanks!
Free is quite a stretch. You usually need to pay full rack rate at a Disney resort to get the free dining.

cindi

TUG Member
Reaction score

Thanks!

The last couple of years Disney has offered the dining package "free" for people who book a stay in one of their hotels, mainly during the month of Sept. Plus you have to buy at least one day for a park pass. People are waiting all year to find out when and if Disney is going to do it again each year.

When I was staying at Boardwalk in the end of Sept, there was even a flyer in our room saying we could book another stay and get the free dining.