• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

10 most likely first-round upsets in 2023 NCAA Basketball Tournament

Rolltydr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA, Ocean Blvd, Fairfield Glade
I’m not sure you can call it an upset when a Tom Izzo team wins in March, but 7 seed Mich St-69, 2 seed Marquette-60.

dago

TUG Member
Reaction score
But I heard a stat that in the past when a #1 seed lost to a #16...the #1 came back the next year to win the Championship...didn't look it up, but keeping my fingers crossed for Purdue :)
Yes
Happened to Virginia. Then the next year they won the whole thing. Don't remember the year I'm thinking maybe 2018.

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
BLUEWATER BY SPINNAKER HHI
ROYAL HOLIDAY CLUB RHC (POINTS)

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
This year men and women NCAA Brackets are in a mess. IMHO, this is great for college basketball.
Maybe,the mid college basketball teams will finally earn some respect from the NCAA major college basketball powerhouse teams.

Talent312

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC & GTS
Late night host Jimmy Kimmel picked a fight with Gonzaga by saying it's an imaginary school, like Hogwarts. He produced this video, although he also picked Gonzaga in his bracket.

Last edited:

ScoopKona

Reaction score
Monkey King Coffee - Captain Cook, Hawaii
This year men and women NCAA Brackets are in a mess. IMHO, this is great for college basketball.
Maybe,the mid college basketball teams will finally earn some respect from the NCAA major college basketball powerhouse teams.

My men's and women's bracket (at least the quadrant my alma mater plays) is doing just fine.

Rolltydr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SDSU takes down Bama and Miami up late on Houston. No more #1 seeds after tonight.

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
SDSU takes down Bama and Miami up late on Houston. No more #1 seeds after tonight.
Final score 71 to 64 SDSU win.
Houston are losing in double figures to Miami with less than 7 minutes to play.

Rolltydr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bama was in a shambles tonight. Turnovers and bad sots. Quinerly must have gotten 10 shots blocked trying to drive into the lane for a kayup. At some point, you gotta learn that ain’t gonna work!

Oh well. Great year, great team. Lousy way to end it.

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
Miami just beat Houston 89 to 75.

The agony of defeat is so hard for any losing NCAA Basketball Team in March Badness

Last edited:

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
For the First time in NCAA Basketball History every #1 men's seed have loss in the March Madness Tournament.

ScoopKona

Reaction score
Monkey King Coffee - Captain Cook, Hawaii
For the First time in NCAA Basketball History every #1 men's seed have loss in the March Madness Tournament.

Technically, first time no #1 reached the round of eight. Every tournament not won by a #1 seed is a tournament where every #1 seed eventually lost -- which is a great many of them.

mjm1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Resorts and Destination Club Points;
Westin Kierland Villas;
HGVC Flamingo & Blvd;
Hyatt Pinon Pointe
I am glad to see SDSU doing so well this year. First time a Mountain West team has made it to the Elite 8. They have a deep roster and a very good defense. Next up is Creighton.

Best regards.

Mike

rapmarks

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Ten years ago, fgcu men went to the sweet 16. Upset, upset, upset. Very exciting here in fort Myers area. We happened to go to five games that season. Women have good teams every year. The mens coach left the school, and they were never as good.