• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

WKORN Crib availability

gdrj

Reaction score
I called WKORN and they said they have cribs available, but on a first come availability. I planned on just renting for the week, but was wondering others experience with cribs at the resort. It will be over July 4 which will obviously be busy.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Ask the owner that you are renting from to add it to your reservation as a "special request." They also have umbrella strollers, high chairs and Diaper Genies that can be requested.

gdrj

Reaction score
Ask the owner that you are renting from to add it to your reservation as a "special request." They also have umbrella strollers, high chairs and Diaper Genies that can be requested.
I am an owner there. You can request, but not GTD. Just wondering how others have faired when thre requested.

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin KORVN and Lagunamar
Requested one and got one even with a fairly late booking. Wasn't impressed with it though. Very low quality.

grrrah

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Nanea
SVV - Key West
Hate to be wasteful, but just in case they are out, Pack n Plays are about $70 at Target or Walmart. (and look to be in stock currently)

zentraveler

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Four Seasons Residence Club
Hate to be wasteful, but just in case they are out, Pack n Plays are about $70 at Target or Walmart. (and look to be in stock currently)
And if it comes to that and you don't want to haul it home, a future TUGGER might want it, or the staff would take it also I am sure.

Last edited:

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
The cribs were great at Nanea. We had 2 for the twins, 15 months.

Bill4728

Reaction score
I'd guess that you will not have a problem getting a crib or a pack n play

The check in date shouldn't matter much since the resort is alway busy.

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin KORVN and Lagunamar
The cribs were great at Nanea. We had 2 for the twins, 15 months.
The one we had was at Nanea and it was falling apart. It was however just after the resort had opened so maybe they had wheeled it over from WKORV/N and it hadn't had a good journey along the boardwalk :giggle:

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinon Pointe, Hyatt Beach House, Westin Kierland
We have always been able to get a pack and play or crib and high chair