• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

DVD II Group, LLC d/b/a Options Travel Vacation Warehouse LLC. 24624 Interstate 45 N Ste 220 Spring, TX 773

pottsiepa

TUG Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever purchased a timeshare through this company?

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
You are trying to buy from them or are the offering to sell/market yours? Is your timeshare in Mexico?

pottsiepa

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am trying to buy from them. No the timeshare is in Florida.

rjwehr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mountainside @Granby Ranch,
Landmark Holiday Beach-PCB,
Inverness @ New Braunfels
It looks like their name changed from Leisure Getaways Inc to Options Travel. (see BBB reference below) Although the Leisure Getaways address is different on the BBB website, it's less than a mile from the address you listed for Options Travel. When I do a Google search for Options Travel, some of the Google reviews also refer to Leisure Getaways.

Google Reviews here:

BBB Complaints here:
Complaint Type: Problems with Product/Service
03/11/2020

I purchased a points system time share March 14 2019, with the promise to getting me out of my santa fe time share, I paid $ 1,500 on 3/14/2019 and 2,560 on 8/56/2019 for leisure getaways inc. as of this day they have not gotten me out of the timeshare, I have been calling every number that they gave me since December 2019, and no one has return my call, the customer service number says the that name has been changed to Options Travel and its a recording, they also debit my credit card in November 2019 for 150.00 Annual membership dues. Please help me.

pottsiepa

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks I did see that. I checked their feedback on eBay and it seemed good within the past year but wanted to see if anyone had any personal experiences with them. I have not signed a purchase agreement with them yet.

louisianab

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV and Vacation Village at Williamsburg.
Thanks I did see that. I checked their feedback on eBay and it seemed good within the past year but wanted to see if anyone had any personal experiences with them. I have not signed a purchase agreement with them yet.
I purchased a resale week from them via ebay for $1 at the end of April/beginning of May. Documentation went through the end of May and it was complete last week. I dealt with Clement Swan and had no issues.

VW-TIMESHARE

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark Depoe Bay, Villa Del Arco, Disney, Hilton Elara, Wyndham Margaritaville, Marriott Aruba Surf Club, Calini Beach,
You are trying to buy from them or are the offering to sell/market yours? Is your timeshare in Mexico?
I think you actually purchased a Mountainside Villas from us at Vacation Warehouse Tracey. Thanks for the business!!

VW-TIMESHARE

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark Depoe Bay, Villa Del Arco, Disney, Hilton Elara, Wyndham Margaritaville, Marriott Aruba Surf Club, Calini Beach,
I purchased a resale week from them via ebay for $1 at the end of April/beginning of May. Documentation went through the end of May and it was complete last week. I dealt with Clement Swan and had no issues.
Much Appreciate the love and shout out!! Reach out anytime if you are looking to expand your portfolio. Cheers!

VW-TIMESHARE

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I would like to Clarify that we are NOT Leisure Getaways and are not affiliated with them in any way, shape, or form.
DVD Group (Options Travel & Vacation Warehouse) purchased the companies assets (not liabilities to be clear) through a company buy out back in Nov. of 2019.
Just want to clarify this for all intents and purposes. Cheers!

mcsteve

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Elara - Las Vegas
Southwind, Egret Point & Waterside by Spinnaker - HHI
Vacation Village @ Weston
I would like to Clarify that we are NOT Leisure Getaways and are not affiliated with them in any way, shape, or form.
DVD Group (Options Travel & Vacation Warehouse) purchased the companies assets (not liabilities to be clear) through a company buy out back in Nov. of 2019.
Just want to clarify this for all intents and purposes. Cheers!

So for “full transparency”, since DVD Group now owns all of the company’s assets and operations, excluding the liabilities, who are the principles of DVD Group and is there any former relationship between them and LG? Was the current management of DVD Group involved in any way with the former LG operation? Just curious.

ChicagoDave

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinion Pointe x2
Hyatt Highlands Inn
Renaissance Aruba
Westin Lagunamar
So for “full transparency”, since DVD Group now owns all of the company’s assets and operations, excluding the liabilities, who are the principles of DVD Group and is there any former relationship between them and LG? Was the current management of DVD Group involved in any way with the former LG operation? Just curious.
Great question - I’m also curious about the answer.

Reactions: RX8

Sparkycpm

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Spinnaker Blue Water Palmera Vacation Club
Has anyone had experience with them exiting their timeshares? They want me to pay $3000 to exit Spinnaker Blue Water (paid off) and Palmera Vacation Club with 11 K balance. I can no longer use and no one to pass on to - any suggestions for exit. They tell me fees are for the lawyers working the settlement part of the sale.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Has anyone had experience with them exiting their timeshares? They want me to pay $3000 to exit Spinnaker Blue Water (paid off) and Palmera Vacation Club with 11 K balance. I can no longer use and no one to pass on to - any suggestions for exit. They tell me fees are for the lawyers working the settlement part of the sale.
Have you tried calling Spinnaker to see if they will take a deedback? Meaning you give them back the timeshare? If it works, that is free or close to it. Cheaper than $3K. As for the Palmera, they can't erase a timeshare loan. They may just tell you to stop paying and then Palmera forecloses or cancels your membership. They say they got you your exit, YAY! Guess what, you can do that yourself for FREE!

Don't fall for the timeshare exit scams.

Reactions: RX8

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC

You will get the same result if you light a match to your $3,000.

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC

You never got your answer. Now we know why.

According to DnB, Brett Grabner is a managing member of DVD II Group, LLC (click the tab Contacts in the link below). Brett Grabner was also associated with Leisure Getaways according to the BBB (he is listed as Director of Customer Care under business details/contact information).