• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Brawl at mia

PigsDad

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Elite: SeaWorld, Surf Club, Charter Club, Valdoro
Is their any kind of internal security at this airport ????
Are you serious? The video is a minute and 19 seconds. Do you really it is unreasonable that security would take longer than that to respond to a disturbance? I think your expectations on security are a bit unrealistic, so say the least.

Kurt

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Are you serious? The video is a minute and 19 seconds. Do you really it is unreasonable that security would take longer than that to respond to a disturbance? I think your expectations on security are a bit unrealistic, so say the least.

Kurt
Well, their was one person in that area. That took security immediately.
The captain of the plane disembarked all the passengers on that plane immediately. That was a Quick action and the Right Decision by that plane Captain. He made a decision .

Cornell

TUG Member
Reaction score
Again, where are the masks?
My understanding is that this started ON the plane and these people got tossed off. Then there was a lot of jawing in terminal before the fight broke out.
Not sure why the people working on the flight wouldn't have contacted security to say "Hey - you might want head to gate XX".

Miami airport is like Fight Club.

1620335541910.png

Last edited:

Cornell

TUG Member
Reaction score
It appears that the common denominator in all of these flights is CHICAGO

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
My understanding is that this started ON the plane and these people got tossed off. Then there was a lot of jawing in terminal before the fight broke out.
Not sure why the people working on the flight wouldn't have contacted security to say "Hey - you might want head to gate XX".

View attachment 35318
The Governor of Florida mandated "MASKS " are not mandatory in the Sunshine State.

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score

LOL. Their must be Something in Chicago H20. LOL:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. I am only joking. I am trying to change the mood of this thread. Life is to short to be upset and angry liked these individuals in these videos. IMHO.

bbodb1

TUG Member
Reaction score
High radiation belt of the Northern Hemisphere
Resorts Owned
RCI Weeks: LaCosta Beach Club, RCI Points: Oakmont Resort, Vacation Village at Parkway. Wyndham: CWA and La Belle Maison, and WorldMark.

View attachment 35318

We're violating the first rule.......

Cornell

TUG Member
Reaction score
LOL. Their must be Something in Chicago H20. LOL:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. I am only joking. I am trying to change the mood of this thread. Life is to short to be upset and angry liked these individuals in these videos. IMHO.
I'm from Chicago so I can make make fun of the fact that Chicago IS The common denominator :):):):):). Get me out of here!

Bunk

TUG Member
Reaction score
The Governor of Florida mandated "MASKS " are not mandatory in the Sunshine State.

What does this have to do with the Governor of Florida?. Wearing masks in airports is required by an executive order of the President.
MIA is patrolled by the Miami-Dade Police Airport District Station

I would like to know whether anyone was arrested in either of these fights and if so whether the charges were dropped. Also whether you can placed on the no fly list for fighting in the airport and if so whether that happened.

rapmarks

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score

Anytime a brawl or crazy thing happens in Wisconsin Dells, the immediate response is, they must be from Chicago

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harborside Resort at Atlantis
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
Regal Vista at Massanutten
Because of masks..... walking down the street today there was a group of people verbally and physically assaulting anyone with a mask on their chin. This is where we are. It’s time to lose the masks and move on with life.

END THE MASKS!

DebBrown

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
WOW! I can't even imagine. People get thrown off flights for being snarky with the FA's these days.

rapmarks

TUG Member
Reaction score
There was a guy riding in our subdivision last night asking for directions, not only NO MASK, but no shirt and no pants,

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score

Kurt
Perhaps the airport police department has been defunded or is being destaffed (i.e., vacancies deliberately left unfilled).?

bbodb1

TUG Member
Reaction score
High radiation belt of the Northern Hemisphere
Resorts Owned
RCI Weeks: LaCosta Beach Club, RCI Points: Oakmont Resort, Vacation Village at Parkway. Wyndham: CWA and La Belle Maison, and WorldMark.
There was a guy riding in our subdivision last night asking for directions, not only NO MASK, but no shirt and no pants,
Speedo rep, perhaps??

beejaybeeohio

TUG Member
Reaction score
Best Place in the US to see the April 2024 Eclipse
Resorts Owned
Peekn'Peak's Greenwood Forest NY
One of my students at a day treatment for the behaviorally challenged was a fighter. I will never forget his comment to me: "Come Mrs. B., you gotta admit, don't you love a good fight?" Luckily Brandon had a tell so my staff could de-escalate him before he threw the first punch- he'd take off his shirt!

And no, I don't like fights.

Tia

TUG Member
Reaction score
People behaving like in the video are purely disgraceful for being grown persons. No fly list be a just punishment.

joestein

TUG Member
Reaction score
This is all another reason why we are not going to fly this year. Tensions are high.

There was another thread recently about certain area's are like living in a bubble. Video's like this make me happy that I do and make me understand why society is segregating itself based upon social class.

Last edited:

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I am visiting my son this week and he told me that early morning/late night last week there was a commotion across the street from his home in the same development. A few women, similar to what we saw in the video here, were wrestling each other to the ground and he called the police on them.