• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Brawl at mia

am1

TUG Member
Reaction score

5-10 years should be the punishment.

AnnaS

TUG Member
Reaction score
Stand by - I wonder if they were bumped from another flight or do they have a family/friend that is an employee......very nice behavior either way.....

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
The CBS This Morning, television show have not broadcast this incident involving one of their employees. Why Not CBS? It is news.

Cornell

TUG Member
Reaction score
Im also seeing some improper mask wearing. Shame.

Patri

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
Did the $35,000 fine apply to these people ? I bet if they had a sign with this $35,000 fine for unruly behavior and masks there would be better behaved people wearing masks.

Bill

JanT

TUG Member
Reaction score
People are out of control. Our society has become so self-entitled that somehow people think this kind of behavior is acceptable. A serious fine and jail time might put a stop to this kind of crap but I honestly doubt it.

DrQ

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV, Westgate (second cousin, twice removed)
But where was security?
Throughout the airport. Contrary to some thought, we do not live in a police state. They ASSUME that people conduct themselves in a civil manner.

Take names and TRESPASS them on the airline and airport. Since you have to travel under your actual identity, it should be effective.

x3 skier

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Steamboat Grand, The West,
Raintree and, formerly, The Allen House
The CBS This Morning, television show have not broadcast this incident involving one of their employees. Why Not CBS? It is news.
Who was the CBS employee? I didn’t read that in the article.

JanT

TUG Member
Reaction score
I actually didn’t watch the video before my previous comment. I watched all three from the article just now. I’ll just add this comment: WTF is WRONG with people???? I’ll leave it at that.

joestein

TUG Member
Reaction score
What happened to people? The ganging up, the stomping and kicking of someone down, etc. These people are sub-human.

Plus what about us as a society? Most just stand around and watch instead of trying to break it up. We don't want to get involved. Not saying I would be much better.

Cornell

TUG Member
Reaction score
What happened to people? The ganging up, the stomping and kicking of someone down, etc. These people are sub-human.
I shudder at the thought of having young children witnessing this

am1

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised how fast they could move with their pants hanging off like that. That alone would have me on the ground.
You look like a fool with your pants on the ground.

bbodb1

TUG Member
Reaction score
High radiation belt of the Northern Hemisphere
Resorts Owned
RCI Weeks: LaCosta Beach Club, RCI Points: Oakmont Resort, Vacation Village at Parkway. Wyndham: CWA and La Belle Maison, and WorldMark.
I'm surprised how fast they could move with their pants hanging off like that. That alone would have me on the ground.
I just have to go here:

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
Is their any kind of internal security at this airport ????