• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Dallas Shop owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

am1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Lets pray for the Dallas shop owners family who was left for dead only for trying to defend his store. Very sad times. Hopefully everyone responsible is punished for attempted murder.

Conan

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone or anything else I should pray for?

Last edited:

Brett

Reaction score
Lets pray for the Dallas shop owners family who was left for dead only for trying to defend his store. Very sad times. Hopefully everyone responsible is punished for attempted murder.

I had to google it
A white person with a machete and protesters .... not a store owner

Presidential tweet ... demanded arrests and severe punishments ! SO TERRIBLE! ... Where are the arrests and LONG TERM jail sentences? "
it's a FOX news video exclusive !
"There was no evidence of involvement by any organized group in the attack."

"Dallas police said Sunday that they had made no arrests in the incident and were reviewing video footage."

We can only pray ...

Last edited:

Conan

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
C057D904-DB7F-43F1-8C30-353AA67A094F.jpeg
9C448A4C-3EF1-4496-A48E-61BDA1C41F5A.jpeg
It’s kinda wild seeing pics of so many police officers all over the USA wearing so much paramilitary gear they look like Robocops while some doctors in our hospitals are still wearing garbage bags for PPE.
via @Caissie on Twitter

Last edited:

Cornell

TUG Member
Reaction score
View attachment 21563View attachment 21562It’s kinda wild seeing pics of so many police officers all over the USA wearing so much paramilitary gear they look like Robocops while some doctors in our hospitals are still wearing garbage bags for PPE.
via @Caissie on Twitter
This is a horrible thing to post . Caissie is a very political, divisive person

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
All Resale: MVC DPs, Marriott Ko Olina, Marriott Marbella, WKOVR-N, Four Seasons Aviara
Is there anyone or anything else I should pray for?

Hopefully we know the answer to this. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, hundreds of thousands of vulnerable Covid patients who have perished, and many more around the world who have passed away unjustly.

DrQ

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV, Westgate (second cousin, twice removed)
With COVID-19, any businesses which are looted are burned will most likely not be back.

cman

TUG Member
Reaction score
delete.

Last edited:

cman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Please include someone else in your prayers. His name is, "George Floyd". When referencing him, please say his name. It is, "George Floyd".

Last edited:

cman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Mods, it's time to shut this one down.

geekette

Reaction score
This is a horrible thing to post . Caissie is a very political, divisive person
I don't follow Twitter, care nothing about that person.

The images are striking, whoever posted it.

geekette

Reaction score
To me, it's just a matter of we don't know what really happened. That's not political.

WVBaker

TUG Member
Reaction score
To me, it's just a matter of we don't know what really happened. That's not political.

We'll disagree so... c'est la vie.

BagsArePacked

TUG Member
Reaction score
Any chance for you to forward your agenda and make it political will work, won't it Brett.
He provided a link to a more complete story. Information seekers can bypass the politics without getting huffy. He also schooled the OP who is somehow missing the whole point about what there is to be sad about today in America.

His name was George Floyd. Murdered by police brutality.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Mods, it's time to shut this one down.
You should use the Report link, not just ask them in the thread. The mods can't read every thread and every post.

WVBaker

TUG Member
Reaction score
He provided a link to a more complete story. Information seekers can bypass the politics without getting huffy. He also schooled the OP who is somehow missing the whole point about what there is to be sad about today in America.

His name was George Floyd. Murdered by police brutality.

You're taking this down a road that surely has a dead end. Sometimes the "complete story" involves opinions that are prohibited, but are still interesting debates. I would love to do so with you or Brett however, that's frowned upon. Oh, by the way, "getting huffy"?

Brett

Reaction score

hopefully so
the "left for dead" machete victim has made a miraculous recovery and is blogging on twitter. Prayers were answered

https://www.news.com.au/world/north...s/news-story/1fe8ee24d9dd06f258ef6433d6512140

https://theintercept.com/2020/05/31...dited-cast-machete-wielding-vigilante-victim/

WVBaker

TUG Member
Reaction score

WVBaker

TUG Member
Reaction score
It seems some bloviate only to provoke...
I suppose "posting about politics" or "contentious social issues" doesn't apply to all.

BagsArePacked

TUG Member
Reaction score
You're taking this down a road that surely has a dead end. Sometimes the "complete story" involves opinions that are prohibited, but are still interesting debates. I would love to do so with you or Brett however, that's frowned upon. Oh, by the way, "getting huffy"?
Surely, I am not besting you at vocabulary...

huffy

Don’t get all huffy, or offended or irritated, just because you didn’t know this definition. Like the wolf who huffed and puffed, anyone who’s huffy is easily upset.

After all the plagiarism being spread about...

They defend their errors as if they were defending their inheritance. -Edmund Burke, statesman and writer (1729-1797

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.