• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Illinois woman mauled to death by her French Bulldog: police

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
BLUEWATER BY SPINNAKER HHI
ROYAL HOLIDAY CLUB RHC (POINTS)

JanT

TUG Member
Reaction score
Wow! That is sad! People have to be really careful with rescue dogs, especially one that had previously used in "fight" situations. Not sure what happened in this particular situation but she might have tried to intervene if it got into a fight with her other dog and the bulldog turned on her. Even small dogs can be very strong and powerful when in a frenzied state. The fact that it had previously attacked her boyfriend was not a good sign. God bless her for wanting to try and help the dog but there was obviously an issue with it. Very, very sad.

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
All Resale: MVC DPs, Marriott Ko Olina, Marriott Marbella, WKOVR-N, Four Seasons Aviara
This story makes me glad we have Cavalier King Charles Spaniels.

turkel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Shadow Ridge
Marriott Grand Chateau
This is why I don’t trust dogs PERIOD. Too many family pets bite No abuse involved.

I know I am an oddity here but I will never have a dog again. My DH says he doesn’t even want goldfish as his screen saver.

If we can no longer travel in our old age an orange kitty may be a possibility.

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
All Resale: MVC DPs, Marriott Ko Olina, Marriott Marbella, WKOVR-N, Four Seasons Aviara
This is why I don’t trust dogs PERIOD. Too many family pets bite No abuse involved.

I know I am an oddity here but I will never have a dog again. My DH says he doesn’t even want goldfish as his screen saver.

Try a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. The only attacking they do is licks with their tongues! Sometimes paws around the neck. :)

I also have an orange kitty but she likes to knead me in the middle of the night with her sharp claws. :rolleyes:

turkel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Shadow Ridge
Marriott Grand Chateau
PS I think people’s comments below the article are disgusting. No one deserves to be hurt.

turkel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Shadow Ridge
Marriott Grand Chateau
Try a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. The only attacking they do is licks with their tongues! Sometimes paws around the neck. :)

I also have an orange kitty but she likes to knead me in the middle of the night with her sharp claws. :rolleyes:
I had an orange kitty that did that to me when I was a kid. Can be painful. I used to bury myself under the covers, it didn’t work. I had to lock him out of my room. My mom used to say he was weaned too soon. I have no idea if that’s true.

Good news is I never heard of a domestic cat killing its owner although I once took care of a patient with cat scratch fever his leg was sooo swollen .

Brett

Reaction score
PS I think people’s comments below the article are disgusting. No one deserves to be hurt.

true, no one deserves to be hurt
but millions, perhaps billions of people have dogs that don't hurt people and provide companionship and joy

Last edited:

turkel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Shadow Ridge
Marriott Grand Chateau
true, no one deserves to be hurt
but millions, perhaps billions of people have dogs that don't hurt people and provide companionship and joy
Iam sure that is true, but my experience on a multitude of occasions has been otherwise. I am not trying to convince anyone not to love their dog I am just conveying my personal experience and preferences.

Oh and please keep your pooch on a leash and off my lawn. I don’t want to pet your pooch, have his dirty slobber on me, or clean up his poop.

People can and should be responsible dog owners.