• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Cruising TUGgers--It's that time again! [merge]

cissy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Can't wait!

Just wondering... could the different cruise comments be separated out into separate threads?

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
I added some polls to the Yahoo site. Vote please.

Born2Travel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Kuleana, Sands of Kahana, Marriott Newport Coast Villas, Marriott Grand Chateau, Worldmark, Foxrun
The link isn't working for me - is there another way to get there? Which Yahoo group?

Born2Travel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Kuleana, Sands of Kahana, Marriott Newport Coast Villas, Marriott Grand Chateau, Worldmark, Foxrun
Thanks, Pat - I am already a member, but haven't visited there for quite a while. Found it.

cissy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi Pat,

I was a member, but got deactivated. Could you please reinstate me? Thanks,
Chris

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score

Pat H

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Brigantine
Hi Pat,

I was a member, but got deactivated. Could you please reinstate me? Thanks,
Chris

Chris, I'm not an admin for that site. You should be able to click on join and become a member.

silentg

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
Tried to Join but not able?

Hi Tug Cruisers,
I tried to join to see where you are planning the next Cruise. My Husband and I are hoping for Alaska ? Let me know what I have to do to get on the site!
TerryC:confused:

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
So what did everyone think of the Celebrity Summit in January. We are booking a back to back for next November out of San Juan.

LisaH

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
So what did everyone think of the Celebrity Summit in January. We are booking a back to back for next November out of San Juan.

I thought the ship was nice. The itinerary was very good - we visited a total of five ports plus San Juan for our January cruise. I liked the food on Holland America and Princess better.

Pat H

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Brigantine
Sandy, what's the latest on a possible Panama Canal or repositioning cruise for winter 2015?

Sandy VDH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I am just working on pulling that together. Look for a post from me this weekend.

Sandy

Pat H

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Brigantine
Is this still in the works for winter 2015? If not, I need to make other plans.

Sandy VDH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I do need to apologize. I have been derailed since my mom passed away. I have some space grabbed. I went through and found the trip with the cheapest rates and grabbed that space. I just have to go back to Princess and pull the rates and make a summary posting. I will try to do that this week, but perhaps next week might work better. I am traveling again. It is will be the 5th trip I have in the books since my mom died. Some work and some pleasure.

I am so sorry for the delay.

Carrie Palmer

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Nil
Hi, Mas, and all...Philip & I are very interested in this cruise idea. We enjoyed the first two so much, so please add us to the actively interested list. I'll go to CC to find out more.
Jean
I am also interested in the idea

EZ-ED

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just signed up for a 1/12/2019 14 day Caribbean Circle cruise on Princess. Come on along:banana:

Reactions: Arb

EZ-ED

TUG Member
Reaction score
We could not go on the CT Paris/Normandy river cruise because of a schedule conflict but have added on with a trip to Ireland this July. So Viking river cruise Paris/Normandy depart August 1... come on along.
We are also doing a San Juan to Rome on RC departing April 27, 2019... come on along.

EZ-ED

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just signed up for a 1/12/2019 14 day Caribbean Circle cruise on Princess. Come on along:banana:

Canceled the cruise :( Princess dropped a port and advised that the ship has a mechanical issue which reduces the speed of the ship and cannot be fixed for some months causing either late arrivals or early departures for some of the stops. We will look at the cruise in 2020.

Royal Caribbean canceled our April 2019 transatlantic and moved it to a March 2019 date plus dropping 3 ports and then adding a stop in the Azores. The Azores in March kept us from rebooking the cruise.

So now on the hunt for new 2019 cruise adventures.

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Canceled the cruise :( Princess dropped a port and advised that the ship has a mechanical issue which reduces the speed of the ship and cannot be fixed for some months causing either late arrivals or early departures for some of the stops. We will look at the cruise in 2020.
This would prompt me to look at other lines. The cruise in question doesn't depart for over 8 MONTHS! A reasonable passenger would surmise that they could repair any mechanical issue with that much advance warning!
Not that I have any suggestions for replacement cruises- we haven't booked any 2019 departures yet, but thanks for prompting me to start. I even have a little time in Fall '18 that isn't committed yet either. I keep telling DW to wait and we'll catch some last-minute surprise. She usually just books something before it comes to that.

Jim