• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Anyone heard of network mortgage? [merged]

puertomorales

Reaction score
We have had this company network mortgage contact us about purchasing our vacation rentals that we bought through H10. The deal they are offering us is largley more than what we paid. I am nervous as I have not been able to find anything on the net about this company. They are located in Covina California. I have contacted the BBB out there and they have nothing on them. I also tried the California's Attorney General's office and no help.
Would appreciate any insight as to if anyone has dealt with them.

LannyPC

TUG Member
Reaction score
We have had this company network mortgage contact us about purchasing our vacation rentals that we bought through H10. ...The deal they are offering us is largley more than what we paid.

Two sure-fire signs of a scam.

If you can't find anything on the net about them, that usually means that they are new or just a re-incarnation of another scam operation.

richardm

TUG Member
Reaction score
There appears to be a list of H10 owners that is circulating among the con artists.. I've received numerous reports of attempted timeshare scams from H10 owners over the last few months.

Rent_Share

TUG Member
Reaction score
1 What is H10?

2 CA Dept of R/E lists nothing for Covina or West Covina, no wall but they are seperate incorporated Cities

http://www2.dre.ca.gov/PublicASP/pplinfo.asp?start=1

Several Others in CA with the same name See DRE statement regarding Mailing Address City

LOS ANGELES AND ORANGE COUNTY MAILING ADDRESSES

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]1 to 19 of 19 matches [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]License ID[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Name[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]License[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Type[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Mailing Address [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]City[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Mortgage Loan [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Originator[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]01051950[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Network Mortgage (Canceled DBA Name)[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]DBA[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]CHICO[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]01840139[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Network Mortgage[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]DBA[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]CHICO[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]YES[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]01070980[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Network Mortgage[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]DBA[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]CHICO[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]YES[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]01239784[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Network Mortgage[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]DBA[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]ESCONDIDO[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]YES[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]01180565[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Network Mortgage[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]DBA[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]FRESNO[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]YES[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]00914551[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Network Mortgage (Canceled DBA Name)[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]DBA[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]LEMON GROVE[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]00909758[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Network Mortgage (Canceled DBA Name)[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]DBA[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]SAN JOSE[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]00844049[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Network Mortgage (Canceled DBA Name)[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]DBA[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]SANTA CLARA[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]01260413[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Network Mortgage[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]DBA[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]SANTA CRUZ[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]00997436[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Network Mortgage (Canceled DBA Name)[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]DBA[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]VISTA[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]01818035[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Network Mortgage[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]DBA[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]WALNUT CREEK[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]YES[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]00854296[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Network Mortgage Co (Canceled DBA Name)[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]DBA[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]TUJUNGA[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]01260413[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Network Mortgage Company[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]DBA[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]SANTA CRUZ[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]00963202[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Network Mortgage Company (Canceled DBA Name)[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]DBA[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]SANTA CRUZ[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]YES[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]00679279[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Network Mortgage Company (Canceled DBA Name)[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]DBA[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]SOQUEL[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]01455739[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Network Mortgage & Realty[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]DBA[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]SPRING VALLEY[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]01344179[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Network Mortgage Services Company[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]DBA[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]SAN CLEMENTE[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]00998443[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Network Mortgage Services Inc[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Corporation[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]MISSION VIEJO[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]01400068[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Network Mortgage Solutions Inc[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Corporation[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]SAN CLEMENTE[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Note: The "Mailing Address City" may differ from the licensee's main office and/or branch office city. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
Scam scam scam scam scam

It seems like these scams are all the same, only the names change. I do however enjoy poking holes in these company's claims.

Nothing on the web but their website itself. Their website claims in business since 1999. All lies lies lies. Their website was created March 14, 2012..... That's right, just over a month ago.

As Rent Share pointed out, no mortgage broker licenses in their city. I believe their generic business name is on purpose so you might confuse them with someone legit.

I called an Optometry business next door to their listed address. This is a strip mall. The gentleman I spoke to said there is no network mortgage at 926 and in fact, 926 is actually now part of his office.

SCAM SCAM SCAM

Now that they have their cover blown, hopefully they won't have much luck scamming. Likely is that they will come back around under a new name and website.

pr2203

TUG Member
Reaction score
Network Mortgage contacted me today

I was contacted today by Network Mortgage and sent a purchase proposal for way more than my current asking price.

I'm glad I'm a member here so I could easily check these guys out. It seemed like an obvious scam, but it's nice to get some verification.

If the price had been a little more in the ballpark or what I was asking, my radar wouldn't have been up so much. Many red flags in the conversation I had with him.

Beware!

Reaction score
Anyone know if Network Mortgage is a scam?

I received a call asking for my e-mail address so Network Mortgage could send me a contract to purchase a week I have at Hacienda del Mar (3 bedroom Penthouse). I assumed it was from my TUG or Redweek or Bidshares listing for sale of this annual week. Listed price is $4,000.
The contract Network Mortgage sent is for a $42,000 , with a 5% commission due to Network Mortgage, Buyer is unspecified, but supposedly a corporate buyer.

I wish it could be true, but fat chance. "If it sounds too good to be true, it's probably not", right?

csxjohn

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tropic Shores Resort, Bluegreen points
I received a call asking for my e-mail address so Network Mortgage could send me a contract to purchase a week I have at Hacienda del Mar (3 bedroom Penthouse). I assumed it was from my TUG or Redweek or Bidshares listing for sale of this annual week. Listed price is $4,000.
The contract Network Mortgage sent is for a $42,000 , with a 5% commission due to Network Mortgage, Buyer is unspecified, but supposedly a corporate buyer.

I wish it could be true, but fat chance. "If it sounds too good to be true, it's probably not", right?

I'm not sure but I don't think TUG has my phone number. That's my first clue.

A $42,000 contract for a unit you only want $4,000 for is definitely a scam. You will be asked to sent money to cover the cost of the commission.

If you don't know it's a scam now, you will when you send that $2,100.

timeos2

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
They called you. Offering more than asking price.

Scam. No doubt.

Reaction score
Network Mortgage [merged]

I just found you post. I posted similar incident just a little bit ago. I was contacted about a timeshare I bought on e-bay recently. I have it listed for resale on several sites including TUG.

I assumed they got my information from one of the ads, but obviously they didn't, as I am asking $4K for the 3 bedroom penthouse at Hacienda del Mar and the contract they sent me via e-mail is for $42,000.

I'm sure it is a scam. I am expecting a call from them and will quiz them more, but I will not be executing the contract they sent.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Did you list your phone number in your TUG Ad? There is a place for it in the Ad.

dtrostis

TUG Member
Reaction score
I've seen all your messages regarding this Network Mortgage.It seems like a scam, even if the guy told me that he has a license and he will not loose his license over this kid of stuff, but who knows.

Anyway they've called me today and offered around what I've paid, maybe they are getting better at numbers :)

I will keep checking if I should do something about it or let it go.

Damian

dtrostis

TUG Member
Reaction score
I've seen all your messages regarding this Network Mortgage.It seems like a scam, even if the guy told me that he has a license and he will not loose his license over this kid of stuff, but who knows.

Anyway they've called me today and offered around what I've paid, maybe they are getting better at numbers :)

Damian

I've just looked for the License number that the guy from 'Network mortgage', and it's real. I don't know what to think.

License Info and Contact Details

Daniel Diaz
License Number: 01501436
License Type: S
License Status: Active
First Licensed: 2009-05-21
Good through: 2013-05-20
(Alamo real estate agent info last updated: 2012-04-18)

timeos2

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score

Damian

Let it go or you will be out money and regret the decision to try to deal with them.

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
I've just looked for the License number that the guy from 'Network mortgage', and it's real. I don't know what to think.

License Info and Contact Details

Daniel Diaz
License Number: 01501436
License Type: S
License Status: Active
First Licensed: 2009-05-21
Good through: 2013-05-20
(Alamo real estate agent info last updated: 2012-04-18)

These guys are professional con artists and say the right things to make you want to believe but make no mistake about it THIS IS A SCAM. Their address is a SCAM, verified by calling the address itself. There are also all the other classic scam claims. The above real estate license means NOTHING. This is public records. The scammers could have just pulled any name out of the list and used that.

By the way, according to the public records, this Daniel Diaz works for Preferred Mortgage at 2600 OLD CROW CANYON RD SUITE 201
SAN RAMON, CA 94583 and NOT Network Mortgage. This is 370 miles from the supposed address of Network Mortgage. There is no way he is commuting every day. You can always call Preferred Mortgage at 925 838.6800 and speak with Daniel Diaz himself. He might be interested to know someone is using his name and information.

Added later: Surprise, Network Mortgage website, which was created March 2012, is no longer working. Here is the message:

This site is currently unavailable.

If you are the owner of this site, please contact us at 1-480-505-8855 at your earliest convenience.

Last edited:

dtrostis

TUG Member
Reaction score
I've just got another call from this guy, but I will not go for it. As you've said is too good to be true.

Kathiem

Reaction score
Daniel Diaz Network Mortgage called me today

I told him he was known to be a scam artist, he said "I can send you my license information and all my credentials" He supposedly had all the information on our three timeshares and a "big order" to fulfill. He didn't get far, I said he was a fraud but was welcome to send me his information. (I'll turn it over to the authorities.) Then he started asking me for info, I said you've got the info, don't call again.

Kathiem

Reaction score
Addresses of the scammers

Often times the address is just a mailbox at a Mailboxes Etc. or Postal Annex with forwarding services. I looked for one company's address on Google Earth and it was a strip mall with a Postal Annex.

csxjohn

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tropic Shores Resort, Bluegreen points
Often times the address is just a mailbox at a Mailboxes Etc. or Postal Annex with forwarding services. I looked for one company's address on Google Earth and it was a strip mall with a Postal Annex.

Many legitimate businesses use these services for their mailing addresses so it may not be a sign of a scam company.

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
Many legitimate businesses use these services for their mailing addresses so it may not be a sign of a scam company.

True but this thread is about the scammer companies that call you with outrageous offers for your timeshare only to steal your money in the end. For those companies, it IS true that they often use mail drops as their address.

Combine all the puzzle pieces, and the mail drop address is one of the pieces, and you have your scam.