• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Marriott II Unit Codes

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Moderator Notes
7/20/15 - At Dioxide's request this post has been edited to delete outdated info and link instead to his most-current compilations in Posts #232 and #233 in the thread. As well, the thread has been linked in the Weeks FAQ in this forum. Thank you again, Dioxide!

I am working on trying to compile a list of all the II unit codes. Below is what I have so far. I know I have a lot of holes and many resorts and units are not even represented.

These have been compiled from searching through old posts and threads, so thanks to those that have provided these in the past.

Take a look and let me know any that you don't see on the list or some that may be wrong.

2/11/14 - Q&A FAQ from Dioxide added, with thanks:

*** Q&A FAQ ***

How do I determine the Marriott II Unit Code for an II exchange confirmation?
You can find the Marriott II Unit Code under the corresponding exchange on the My History page of the II website.

The Marriott II Unit Code for an exchange is five characters, but all the ones in the list are only four. What is the Marriott II Unit Code?
In the case of a five character Marriott II Unit Code, the first character will be either a D or an H. This letter should be ignored, the last four characters are the Marriott II Unit Code.

What do the D and/or H mean at the beginning of Marriott II Unit Codes that have five characters?
The best we have been able to determine is the following; D indicates that the inventory came from a Marriott DC points bulk bank and H indicates the inventory came from a weeks Marriott based bulk bank. Four character Marriott II Unit Codes indicate the inventory came from an owner deposit.

Is the Marriott II Unit Code an II or Marriott code?
The code is actually a Marriott code. Marriott refers to the code as the roomPoolCode. You can see this code on Marriott.com when you view the reservation and look at the web address of the Room Details. You may need to open the Room Details of the reservation in a separate window to see the code.

Does having a certain code guarantee the unit/view indicated in the list?
No. With all exchanges, the resorts have flexibility and there is no guarantee that you will get the view indicated on the reservation. Some resorts are better than others at keeping the confirmed unit type. Though there is never a guarantee.

Last edited by a moderator:

klpca

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SDO, Quarter House, Seapointe, Coronado Beach, Carlsbad Inn, Worldmark
Marriott's Grand Chateau • MGC
Unit: TOMV (1 bedroom)

This was the 1 bedroom (full kitchen) side of a 2 bedroom lockoff. (Just stayed there in Dec)

Thanks for taking the time to pull this together. It will be a very useful resource.

zilla

Reaction score
I believe there is a Maui Ocean Club ZZAC which is a 2 bedroom garden view and a HOFTM which is the master side (one bedroom) of a ocean front 2 bedroom lockoff

Last edited:

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Marriott's Grand Chateau • MGC
Unit: TOMV (1 bedroom)

This was the 1 bedroom (full kitchen) side of a 2 bedroom lockoff. (Just stayed there in Dec)

Thanks for taking the time to pull this together. It will be a very useful resource.

I believe there is a Maui Ocean Club ZZAC which is a 2 bedroom garden view and a HOFTM which is the master side (one bedroom) of a ocean front 2 bedroom lockoff

Thanks, I have updated my records, but not the original post.

JPrisco

TUG Member
Reaction score
Great list!

Oceana Palms Ocean View is TBOV
Oceana Palms Ocean Front TBOF

Last edited:

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Thanks for compiling this,

MFC Frenchmans Cove 2bdrm TOVI
View N/A all units ocean view

Thanks. Do you know if there are also 3BR units at Frenchmans Cove? I want to put the placeholder if they exist.

TheTimeTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
[Text deleted to reflect edit in Post #1.]

Dioxide; Thanks so much for posting this! Maybe a moderator (Dave) can make it a permanent "sticky".

Have a great day!

Last edited by a moderator:

dmharris

TUG Member
Reaction score
where are the codes posted?

Dioxide,

I keep my paperwork from past trades. Is the code on the confirmation certificate somewhere that I'm not seeing? I'll dig through my records if you can tell me where to look. I immediately noticed Waiohai, Grande Ocean and Newport Coast are not on the list and I've got past records of trades. Happy to help.

CashEddie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Marriott Grand Chateau

ZZAA: 2br unit that can be locked off as 1 bdr and studio or used as 2br unit.
TOGV: Studio portion of 2brd.

CashEddie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Dioxide,

I keep my paperwork from past trades. Is the code on the confirmation certificate somewhere that I'm not seeing? I'll dig through my records if you can tell me where to look. I immediately noticed Waiohai, Grande Ocean and Newport Coast are not on the list and I've got past records of trades. Happy to help.

If your trades were thru II, login to your account and look at "my history" and click on "exhanges" and it will give you a listing of all your exchanges and the unit codes for what you gave up and what you received.

Last edited:

scootr5

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista, Wyndham (points and Avenue Plaza Mardi Gras week)
VILA is Manor Club 2 bedroom according to my exchange history (we're going there in June).

dmharris

TUG Member
Reaction score
Marriott's Newport Coast Villas • NCV
Unit: TOVI (2 bedrooms)

Marriott's Aruba Surf Club • MSU
Unit: TOGV (Efficiency)

Marriott's Grande Ocean Resort • MGO
Unit: OCES (2 bedrooms)

Marriott's Grande Ocean Resort • MGO
Unit: HOCES (2 bedrooms) (traded with AC; don't know if that's why the H is in the code)

Marriott's Ocean Pointe • MPB
Unit: HZZAB (2 bedrooms)

Marriott's Waiohai Beach Club • MAW
Unit: TBOV (2 bedrooms)

Marriott's Newport Coast Villas • NCV
Unit: HTOVI (2 bedrooms)

Marriott's Imperial Palms Villas • MIP
Unit: OTHVI (3 bedrooms)

Marriott's Imperial Palms Villas • MIP
Unit: THVI (3 bedrooms)

They don't give me view information. Some seem redundant except for the addition of a first letter; what is that for? Hope this helps!

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
They don't give me view information. Some seem redundant except for the addition of a first letter; what is that for? Hope this helps!

A five character code indicates it is a Marriott deposit. So those with the extra first letter were developer deposits.

thinze3

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
DSV II 2BR ZZAB
DSV II 1BR KSTE
DSV II studio KING

Waiohai 2BR ocean view TBOV

Crystal Shores 2BR gulf view TBOV

Custom House 1BR HOBVI

Last edited:

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
DSV II 2BR ZZAB
DSV II 1BR KSTE
DSV II studio KING

Interesting as this is different from what my research found. I did fill in the ZZAA. Do they have different types of studios and 1BRs at DSVII?

TOMV....Desert Springs II.......N/A.....................1BR portion of a 2BR unit.
........Desert Springs II.......N/A.....................2BR unit that locks off in to 1BR and studio.
TOGV....Desert Springs II.......N/A.....................Studio portion of 2BR unit.

Last edited:

GregT

TUG Member
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Maui Ocean Club Lahaina Villas (3BRx5), Ko Olina, Shadow Ridge II, Willow Ridge, Aruba Ocean Club, DC Points HGVC: Flamingo, Sea World, I-Drive, Starwood Bella (x4), SDO, TradeWinds, Worldmark
Dioxide, nice work -- new codes in red below. Thx for this

II Code.Resort..................View...................Unit Description
GMGH....Maui Ocean Club Sequel..Garden View.............1BR portion of a 2BR unit.
IVMT....Maui Ocean Club Sequel..Island View.............1BR portion of a 2BR unit.
OFOM....Maui Ocean Club Sequel..Ocean Front.............1BR portion of a 2BR unit.
TOMV....Maui Ocean Club Sequel..Ocean View..............1BR portion of a 2BR unit.
THMV....Maui Ocean Club Sequel..Ocean Front.............2BR portion of a 3BR unit.
TOGA....Maui Ocean Club Sequel..Garden View.............2BR unit that locks off in to 1BR and studio.
ZZTQ........Maui Ocean Club Sequel..Ocean Front.............2BR unit that locks off in to 1BR and studio.
ZZTR........Maui Ocean Club Sequel..Ocean View..............2BR unit that locks off in to 1BR and studio.
ZZAO....Maui Ocean Club Sequel..Ocean Front.............3BR unit that locks off in to 2BR and studio.
GVOG....Maui Ocean Club Sequel..Garden View.............Studio portion of 2BR unit.
IVGT....Maui Ocean Club Sequel..Island View.............Studio portion of 2BR unit.
OFOG....Maui Ocean Club Sequel..Ocean Front.............Studio portion of 2BR unit.
OVOG....Maui Ocean Club Sequel..Ocean View..............Studio portion of 2BR unit.
THGV....Maui Ocean Club Sequel..Ocean Front.............Studio portion of 3BR unit.

klpca

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SDO, Quarter House, Seapointe, Coronado Beach, Carlsbad Inn, Worldmark
Interesting as this is different from what my research found. I did fill in the ZZAA. Do they have different types of studios and 1BRs at DSVII?

TOMV....Desert Springs II.......N/A.....................1BR portion of a 2BR unit.
........Desert Springs II.......N/A.....................2BR unit that locks off in to 1BR and studio.
TOGV....Desert Springs II.......N/A.....................Studio portion of 2BR unit.

As a DSVII owner I see the ZZAB/KING/KSTE codes listed for my units. I wonder if the code is different if you are staying on an exchange?