• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Williamsburg: Kings Creek Plantation

nerodog

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
williamsburg

:) :) Hi Marty, didnt stay in a 3BR but in a 2 BR cottage which was great. Loved the two floors and the privacy... did tour the 3BR in both areas and they are spacious and nicely furnished. I liked staying here. Good location, about 10-15 min from Colonial and there is a back way in from the highway.. nice units, nice overall. Would recommend a stay.. wrote a review from our stay there I think we were in #100 so check that out for details !

northovr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Stay in the Cottages a couple of times.
had the two bedroom once was nice but walls between bedrooms are thin and could hear our guest snore. Had a gas fire place and the Big screen tv was on it last legs. No jacuzzi tub. One bedroom suite has jetted tub. one bedroom is just enough room for two. Townes are II only. Indoor pool room was too hot water temp was fine. I like the resort. If you want to stay their in the summer you have to be an owner. Resort only banks shoulder season weeks. It is a float week resort.

Bill4728

Reaction score
Hey Marty,

Do you have a specific question about Kings Creek?

Will try to help.

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
This is a very nice t/s I would rate it a 9.0. You are next door to Busch Garden Water Park USA voted in the top 10 best water parks in the United States for the past ten years. Nice location, upkeep of the resort is excellent. My only concern with this resort and this is my own personal opinion is the amount of pine straw that surround their units. This is a fire hazard and it has been very dry in the Williamsburg area the last four month.

Again this is an excellent resort (Gold Crown / Five Star Resort).

wackymother

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Marty, we own there but I don't know the answers to your questions. Why not give them a call? I have to say they are always very lovely on the phone.

1-877-557-3529

Good luck!