• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 31 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 31st Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $23,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $23 Million dollars

Tens of thousands of subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Vacation Village At Parkway

klisow

TUG Member
Reaction score
We are going to be staying at Vacation Village at Parkway over spring break. We have 3 units booked while there. We booked one two bedroom that sleeps 8 (which I believe is a lock-off), and then two other one bedrooom units. We have family coming with us. We have a variety of ages from a group of 17/yo girls, grandparents, and a 15 and 10/yo.

The large connecting unit will be the gathering place. Can anyone recommend a certain building that we should ask for? I would like to be in a newer unit and close to the pools.

Also, has anyone ever held mulitple unit here? If so, will the resort try and place units around the same area of the complex if I were to ask?

Any suggestions would be helpful.

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was at Vacation Village at Parkway just before Christmas, I gave the staff a a problem to solve and they did..I had one one bedroom for a week and a 2bedroom lockoff for the next 3 days We had a guest coming that was going to stay in the smaller 1 bedroom half of the lockoff for those last 3 days. My request was that we not have to move after the first week. To complicate things those last 3 days were Christmas week when the place was packed

So my experience is that the staff will do their best to handle your needs.

I cant tell you what building to request..We were in one of the older buildings (building 6) because thats where they put folks traveling with dogs.

Vacation%2520Village%2520at%2520Parkway%2520%2520Map.jpg

Its tough to see the building numbers here but

Buildings 20-21 (labeled Cypress) ar the ones closest to the bottom of the page and are under construction

1-6 are the next ones up on the image and are arranged in a circle around pools 1 and 2

10-11-12 are the three next up on the page arranges in a triangle around
pool 4

8-9 are arranged in a V around a pool 3

7 is to the right of 8 and 9..

16 and 17 are on either side of pool 6

14 and 15 are on the NE property line

18 and 19 are hard against I-4. Pool 5 is next to building 19

Id stay away from 18 and 19 because of possible noise from the interstate.

7, 14 and 15 and 18 are not right next to pools

there is no 13

1-6 are the older buildings but I found my unit perfectly acceptable

Last edited:

AwayWeGo

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]
View Of Fireworks From Across I-4 ?

Id stay away from 18 and 19 because of possible noise from the interstate.
We figured an upper floor unit on the I-4 side of Bldg. 18 or Bldg. 19 would offer a good view of the Disney World fireworks displays.

No ?

-- Alan Cole, McLean (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA.​

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
We figured an upper floor unit on the I-4 side of Bldg. 18 or Bldg. 19 would offer a good view of the Disney World fireworks displays.

No ?

-- Alan Cole, McLean (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA.​

probably...

I know I could hear them in Building 6, But all I could see were the shrubs next to the Lanai