• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

TUG Youtube Channel! Free membership Giveaway for every 50 subscribers!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
so ive no doubt most of you have seen the latest efforts at our vlog/youtube vids/etc, hope you enjoy them to start or at the very least are amused/entertained at our efforts to learn this on our own to try to make better videos to share with Timeshare owners!

One big item we always preach is giving back to the community for helping it grow, so in order to promote the channel and help with subscribers (the more views/subscribers...the more folks will find and watch the videos)....we will give away TUG memberships as we hit certain milestones!

First order of business, is we will give away a free TUG membership for every 50 subscribers!

Note this wont be the actual 50th subscriber each time who will win, but we will select an existing subscriber at random from ALL subscribers and they will be given a complimentary 1 year membership to TUG (or a 1 year renewal if they are already an active TUG member)....so every time we hit 50, EVERY SUBSCRIBER gets a shot at the free membership! There is of course no cost to subscribe, and no requirement to be a TUG member to do so!

Official TUG Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/TimeshareUsersGroup

Ill also come up with giveaways for milestones on views etc, but ive not quite come up with a useful metric for that yet...will work on it!

Current giveaway going on now!

Last edited:

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Cool perk, unfortunately a problem with YouTube is that you can't see all of your subscribers. YouTube only shows subscribers who only publicly share their subscriptions. By default this is turned off and someone has to actively turn it on for their subscriptions to be public. So the draw would only be from those who you can see in your subscribers list in YouTube Studio. See this note at the top of the list of your channel subscribers in Studio;
1656959808390.png

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
ah ha, good tip!

looking at that, i show more than 100 have checked that box, so a bit less than 50%...so ill certainly have to mention that caveat for anyone who wishes to win!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
I subscribed. What do I win? ;)

Dave

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
a healthy pat on the back at the moment! (hey look, up to 289!)

Jeremy throwing a bit of water on my plans...but we will work it out and the feedback helps make it better in the long run!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
a healthy pat on the back at the moment! (hey look, up to 289!)

Jeremy throwing a bit of water on my plans...but we will work it out and the feedback helps make it better in the long run!

Not worried, Brian. Knowing an alleged "myopic snake" is a rare treat. LOL! :D

Dave

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
hopefuly this effort to become both less myopic-y...and less snake-y is successful!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
hey look, 291! shoot we will have to have a giveaway before the day is over at this rate!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
and 300 it is!

will pick random winners from both the youtube subscribers and the facebook likes/comments from that sweepstakes this weekend!

next youtube giveaway at 350 subscribers! and all existing subscribers will still be able to win!

scootr5

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista, Wyndham (points and Avenue Plaza Mardi Gras week)
Brian, the banner has a typo ("no" instead of "now"), and the "Read more here" link just takes you to composing a new message

Screenshot 2022-07-07 124051.jpg

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
changed, thank you!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
hit 350! amazing!

ill give away two free memberships tonight! still time to get in on the drawing!

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
I subscribed to TUG's youtube channel years ago. There was very little going on.

Bill

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
yep, I had not published anything in many years after the first few instructional videos.

if still subscribed though, you are already enrolled for the giveaways!

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I am subscribed, but won't be making my subscriptions public. With public subscriptions anyone who visits a channel can see who you are subscribed to. I am not subscribed to anything controversial, but don't really want all my subscriptions showing on my channel.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
fair enough, ill have to come up with a way to include folks with similar situations in the giveaways as well.

im certainly not using the data to discover what other folks are subscribed to or even collecting subscriber data at all! I had just planned on using a random number generator to pick a winner from the list of total/current subscribers.

its really frustrating that there is not a way for a channel operator to view all their subs...even if that information was only available privately etc.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
just 10 subs away from another free membership giveaway to youtube subscribers!

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
lol, suppose if you had multiple google accounts sure!

all subscribers (that i can see) are put in the drawing for the free membership, not just new subs!

flnewbie

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Smoketree Lodge, Banner Elk NC, Cranberry Gold Resort, Ontario, Canada Sheraton Broadway Plantation, Williamsburg
I subscribed :cool:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
thank you! only 8 left till a giveaway!

Ty1on

TUG Member
Reaction score
394. This is coming along more slowly than I expected

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
shows 400 for me here at lunch! ill giveaway one free membership for fb and one for youtube subs this afternoon!