• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $23,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $23 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Which of these locations do you want to go to?

• Makai Club

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Club Wyndham Bali Hai

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Westin Princeville

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • WorldMark Kapaa

• Kauai Coast Resort at the Beachboy

• Kauai Beach Resort and Spa

• Marriott Kauai Beach Villas

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Sheraton Kauai Resort

• Total voters

Clifbell

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark, Hilton, Westin, Marriott
Kauai is a wonderful place to visit and there are many timeshares available. In this Video, I will provide an overview of 8 different ones I have stayed at (someone had to do this). I have a link to the video Reviews at the end of the video by selecting the Kauai Timeshare playlist or below I have listed the reviews I have done so you can go directly to the resort you think you would like. I mostly tried to list what I liked about each of the locations. I enjoyed them all for different reasons. It has been an adventure and I am lucky to have been able to stay at all of these locations. Hopefully, some or many of you will find a location below that you would like to try. Each one of the reviews shows the room as well as parts of the resort. Enjoy.

Timeshare Traveler Episode 57.... Comparison of 8 Kauai Timeshares

Makai Club Resort One Bedroom Review
Club Wyndham Bali Hai Two Bedroom Review
Westin Princeville Two Bedroom Review
Westin Princeville One Bedroom Review
Westin Princeville Studio Review
WorldMark Kapaa Shore Two Bedroom Review
Kauai Coast Resort at the Beachboy One Bedroom Review
Club Wyndham Kauai Beach Villas One Bedroom Review
Marriott Kauai Beach Club One Bedroom
Marriott Kauai Beach Club Parlor
Sheraton Kauai Two Bedroom Review
Sheraton Kauai Studio Review

Map of all my timeshare reviews

artringwald

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HVC: The Point at Poipu, 3 deeded weeks, 1 of which is in The Club.
The only one I want to go to is the Point at Poipu. :cool:
i-jhvWLcj.jpg

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
We love Wyndham Shearwater. We have stayed at Marriott's Kauai Beach and Waiohai, Point at Poipu, Bali Hai, and Shearwater. I would take Shearwater over ANY of them. We will be there on Sunday. Yippee!

jrb916

TUG Member
Reaction score
We love Wyndham Shearwater. We have stayed at Marriott's Kauai Beach and Waiohai, Point at Poipu, Bali Hai, and Shearwater. I would take Shearwater over ANY of them. We will be there on Sunday. Yippee!
Have your reservation for Hulu Pie @ Duke’s? We really enjoyed the chocolate tasting at Lydgate Farms. They only had it during the morning in March.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
Have your reservation for Hulu Pie @ Duke’s? We really enjoyed the chocolate tasting at Lydgate Farms. They only had it during the morning in March.
I have to lose 18 pounds that I have gained since September. I will be on a 1,100-1,200 calorie diet my entire time there (2 weeks and 5 days). We will be grilling chicken and fish.

Clifbell

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark, Hilton, Westin, Marriott
Shearwater is on my bucket list.

nerodog

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all this info. I'm bookmarking it for future travels. Very helpful.