• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $23,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $23 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

R Hawaiian Adventure Inc - Honolulu/Vancouver

RandA

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
R. Hawaiian Adventure, Inc.
This is a longshot. My in-laws purchased an RTU timeshare back in the 1990s (at the time it was Kings Point Condos), located in the Royal Kuhio in Waikiki. Over the years there were numerous ownership changes, with the most recent owner being based out of Vancouver WA and going by the above name. The in-laws are now in their late 90's and haven't used the place in 20 years. We have been unsuccessful in getting them to respond to any of our inquiries about process to use the unit, or how many weeks are banked, or how we might exit our relationship, etc. They seem to be pretty efficient at cashing the MF checks though. I saw one old post on here previously about how difficult they were to work with but can't find that post now. Would love to hear from anyone that is familiar with them, has units with them, or just general advice.

Thanks in advance!

sun starved Gayle

TUG Member
Reaction score
The address in Vancouver, WA caught my eye because I am familiar with the area.

According to this website:

The CEO is Milton Brown.

Milton Brown has been in the local paper numerous times and seems to be more than a bit of a slum lord, with his fingers in numerous pies. He is associated with numerous LLC's including one associated with a Baptist Church. One of his LLC's is called MOB Investments.

He has got to be in his 80's if not in his 90's. One of his former properties was an awful rundown motel that catered to the transient drug trade. According to the local paper, the address of the hotel had more police calls than any other address in Clark County, WA.

Most of his properties just sit, with no improvements or are entirely shut down and vacant.

I am sorry for your predicament. I wish you good luck because it sounds like you are going to need it.

RandA

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
R. Hawaiian Adventure, Inc.
The address in Vancouver, WA caught my eye because I am familiar with the area.

According to this website:

The CEO is Milton Brown.

Milton Brown has been in the local paper numerous times and seems to be more than a bit of a slum lord, with his fingers in numerous pies. He is associated with numerous LLC's including one associated with a Baptist Church. One of his LLC's is called MOB Investments.

He has got to be in his 80's if not in his 90's. One of his former properties was an awful rundown motel that catered to the transient drug trade. According to the local paper, the address of the hotel had more police calls than any other address in Clark County, WA.

Most of his properties just sit, with no improvements or are entirely shut down and vacant.

I am sorry for your predicament. I wish you good luck because it sounds like you are going to need it.
HI Gayle...thanks for the info and the good wishes! I had seen similar information in my searches and I agree, unfortunately, we will need all the luck we can get. Hopefully there will be some more leads thru this posting. Would love to talk with other owners--they seem few and far between (I wonder if most have walked away already!).

goaliedave

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Raintree, Diamond (bought by Hilton), Shell (bought by Wyndham), Sheraton (bought by Marriott), Palace Resorts, a few independants
I always smh when I see people in their 80s and 90s scared to ruin their credit ... you won't buy something on credit at that age so who cares?! Should have just defaulted and saved the 20 years of fees.