• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $23,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $23 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

PENDING - ***FREE*** 2BR, 2BA - at The Resort on Cocoa Beach

skooly24

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The Resort on Cocoa Beach
I have a 2BR, 2BA timeshare that is paid in full at the Resort on Cocoa Beach that I am looking to transfer the deed over to someone else. Just wanting to give away at this point. The time share is for 1 week on even years (Sunday to Sunday) - Flex Pool A (37 weeks available to choose from). The annual maintenance fee is about $500-$600. I have owned since 2008 and used it for the first few years but ended up moving along the coast in NC. Now that I live at a beach, I don't go on vacations to the beach much anymore. Willing to negotiate on transfer fee's.

Reaction score
I have a 2BR, 2BA timeshare that is paid in full at the Resort on Cocoa Beach that I am looking to transfer the deed over to someone else. Just wanting to give away at this point. The time share is for 1 week on even years (Sunday to Sunday) - Flex Pool A (37 weeks available to choose from). The annual maintenance fee is about $500-$600. I have owned since 2008 and used it for the first few years but ended up moving along the coast in NC. Now that I live at a beach, I don't go on vacations to the beach much anymore. Willing to negotiate on transfer fee's.
I am interested!

skooly24

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Ive never done this before so I'll have to find out everything that is needed from both of us. Is there any other information you would like to know?

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
dang that didnt take long!
4 minutes has to be some sort of record!

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
You can use LT Timeshares, email is readylegal@gmail.com for the transfer. The price is very reasonable and they are TUG members. They get a bit backlogged at times, but they will still get it done faster than most any other company. I wouldn't use anyone else.

Also highly recommended by @DeniseM, moderator extraordinaire.

silentg

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
Wish mine would go that quick! Congratulations!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
note that the OP would not have access to PMs at this point as they have not made enough posts and are not a TUG member.

skooly24

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I am interested!
I have a slight issue on my end that I need to get settled which is that my ex wife is still on the deed to my timeshare. I am in the process of tracking her down to see if she will sign. I apologize for the delay.. I should have done this up front before posting but its been so long that I completely forgot about it. Hopefully it wont take long

Reaction score
I have a slight issue on my end that I need to get settled which is that my ex wife is still on the deed to my timeshare. I am in the process of tracking her down to see if she will sign. I apologize for the delay.. I should have done this up front before posting but its been so long that I completely forgot about it. Hopefully it wont take long
No worries I’ll keep watch on the thread for a reply

nolesman98

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm interested if it becomes available

skooly24

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Teresa and Doug, I am ready now and will be sending you a PM

Stayls181

Reaction score
I'm sure someone will be thrilled to take it off your hands.

rapmarks

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Go for it Laura ,a very nice resort

Last edited:

chapjim

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
Go, Laura G! Git 'er done!

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
QH, HBC, VBHC, & Pinestead Reef
This is still available if you are interested. I have someone ready to process everything so if you are ready let me know and I'll PM you to tell you what I need
@skooly24 , Yes, I would like this very much, please let me know how to proceed. So looking forward to hearing from you

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
This could become a very high demand resort with the major cruise lines players moving their port schedules to Port Carnival in 2025 and beyond. IMHO.

Last edited:
Reactions: RX8

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
QH, HBC, VBHC, & Pinestead Reef
This could become a very high demand resort with the major cruise lines players moving their port schedules to Port Carnival in 2025 and beyond. IMHO.
I'm so excited to get this timeshare, I will be retiring in 2026 and this is a EOY-Even, so I will get to use it the year I retire... so looking forward to being at this resort as an owner...

Last edited: