"I rescinded my last developer purchase." (or something along the lines of knowing how rescission works).ill have to create a poll this weekend about what phrase/comment folks want on the next run of shirts/towels/bags/dog sweaters/etc!
so post up here what you would like to see and ill add it to the poll when i create it.
Well, none of our TS were resale purchases (bought years ago, before the internet was such a good source of information), so that eliminates quite a few of your options above for us, and right now I'd vote for number 14. But actually I most love the one that @SandyPGravel is wearing in the photo above your post, and I would buy that one!sorry, things got a bit busy...i still need to make a poll for folks to vote on the next round of tshirts then create them in tspring.
sofar I have:
1. "Adopt a pre-owned timeshare and save Thousands!"
2. I dont always buy Timeshares, but when I do, I buy resale"
3. "I cancelled/rescinded my last retail timeshare purchase!"
4. "Ask me about my $1 Timeshare"
5. "Ask me about YOUR $1 Timeshare"
6. "I bought my timeshare for $1, ask me how"
7. "yes you should rescind, ask me how"
8. "Why pay retail for a Timeshare when you can buy one for $1 instead?"
9. "I am considering a $1 TUG Resale offer for this Timeshare"
10. "I only buy $1 Timeshare Resales on TUG"
11. "I Will buy your Timeshare for $1"
12. "I will buy that Timeshare for $1"
13. "Timeshare Users Group taught me how to buy this timeshare for $1"
14. "Every Timeshare owner benefits from knowing about TUG!"
15. "Ask me how you can save thousands of dollars on your Timeshare purchase"
16. "Timeshare Resale owner/buyer and proud of it!"
Ill give it till the end of the week to add any more slogans here then ill create a poll and design a shirt with the winning slogan on it for purchase.
This is a great idea. Should be standard issue for anyone flying into CUN, PVR, or SJD.The Cancun-arrivals exit-area parted like the Red sea when I walked through wearing this. DH and friends were behind me and pointed to me when they were approached: "We're with her."
It was funny watching them read the shirt. Salesperson kryptonite .
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk