• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $23,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $23 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

New Vistana Account

Luvthebeach23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott KoOlina, Waiohai, Grand Chateau, Worldmark, WKORV
I bought a resale WKORV week and I just received notification the transfer was complete this morning. I went in to set up my account, but it's not recognizing my information. I called owner services, they said it might be because there is a 10 day recission period, and it may not show up until that period is over? He was able to verify everything on the phone, including the booked week that was transferring over. That didn't really make sense to me but I thought I'd check with all of the Vistana gurus on here :) Thanks!

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
With Vistana, it is a two step process. Anyone can setup an account, but then you need to link your VOI using the contract number. Is that what you were doing? Am I correct in assuming this is your first Vistana ownership?

The recission period is irrelevant as I am sure you signed the contract to purchase more than 10 days ago and I think that may only apply to resales in Florida.

Luvthebeach23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
With Vistana, it is a two step process. Anyone can setup an account, but then you need to link your VOI using the contract number. Is that what you were doing? Am I correct in assuming this is your first Vistana ownership?

The recission period is irrelevant as I am sure you signed the contract to purchase more than 10 days ago and I think that may only apply to resales in Florida.
Yes you are correct, I was trying to link my VOI and it’s my first Vistana purchase. They verified everything but couldn’t figure out why I couldn’t connect. When they talked about recession period I told them at that makes no sense, but the customer service agent had already talked with someone else and that was all they could come up with.

I thought I’d give it a couple hours and call back to see if I can get someone more knowledgeable!

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Yes you are correct, I was trying to link my VOI and it’s my first Vistana purchase. They verified everything but couldn’t figure out why I couldn’t connect. When they talked about recession period I told them at that makes no sense, but the customer service agent had already talked with someone else and that was all they could come up with.

I thought I’d give it a couple hours and call back to see if I can get someone more knowledgeable!
Are you getting an error message when trying to connect the ownership? What exactly is the error?

Luvthebeach23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Are you getting an error message when trying to connect the ownership? What exactly is the error?
1690563566747.png

I called that number, the customer service rep verified everything that I was putting in. We tried both my husband's and my name as well.

I am now on hold again with a different agent, who actually laughed when I told her what the first CSR said. However she spoke to someone in her supervising team who said the same thing, but agreed I should be able to get in. She is putting in a ticket to see if someone can get me access faster.

Last edited: