• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $23,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $23 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Map of Vacation Village at Bonaventure?

iameless

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Does anyone happen to have a resort map of this Westin community - with building names and numbers? I know that there are at least three separate "timeshare" resorts all in this same area - VV@Westin, @Bonaventure and a new Milzner. Maybe maps of each? Just curious of the views out some of the units (parking lots or pools!)

Thanks much!

iameless

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thought that I'd try this again - anyone happen to pick up maps of any of these resorts while they were there - locations of buildings, etc.? Thanks!

X-ring

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Does anyone happen to have a resort map of this Westin community - with building names and numbers?

As an owner, surely the resort could find a way to provide you with one via fax, email or snail mail ...

cherokee_villager

TUG Member
Reaction score
Vacation Village At Bonaventure is comprised of the following buildings:

Egret on Racquet Club Rd
Heron 1 on Blatt Blvd
Heron 2 on Blatt Blvd
Sandpiper 1 on Blatt Blvd
Sandpiper 2 is at 16690 Blatt Blvd
Flamingo 1 on ?
Flamingo 2 on ?

That is all the info I have. If you email owner services at ownersvac@dailymanagementresorts.com they should be able to give you all the actual street numbers for each building.

iameless

TUG Member
Reaction score
I did request maps, etc of the various buildings/pools, etc. - received a pamphlet back from them! I'll try again and maybe get ahold of someone else that is a little more helpful! Thanks for your help!

X-ring

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I did request maps, etc of the various buildings/pools, etc. - received a pamphlet back from them! I'll try again and maybe get ahold of someone else that is a little more helpful! Thanks for your help!

They provide detailed area maps as part of the info package when you register - does not include unit numbers so will not help with your objective of determining views however. Call 954-389-6750 and ask them to mail/fax you the 'Welcome To Vacation Village' info package.

BTW, Flamingo I and II are both just south of the Bonaventure Golf Club, off a little street running east of Bonaventure Blvd.

Neesie

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just stayed at Mizner Place a few weeks ago. We weren't given any map of the property, just of the building and it's street location. We were on the "outside" of the hallway which meant our room faced the street and not the pool. At night the traffic was noisy (police sirens, etc.) with stuff we don't hear back home. Also, they wheel out the trash dumpsters around 7:00 am which is incredibly noisy! Although the rooms were nicely decorated and the "A" units were roomy my only complaint was that the staff had very limited understanding of English. :doh:

X-ring

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I just stayed at Mizner Place ... At night the traffic was noisy (police sirens, etc.) with stuff we don't hear back home. Also, they wheel out the trash dumpsters around 7:00 am which is incredibly noisy!

We've taken several bonus vacations in the area including VV @ Bonaventure, VV @ Weston, and Palm-Aire - our experience has been that police sirens at night are a regular occurance.

I would expect that Mizner being 100% urban and not having the open spaces (golf & athletic facilities) like that around the others, would be even more susceptible to urban noises.