• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Is La Isla okay for dolphin swims?

3kids4me

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
La Isla seems appealing because it is close to the resort, so if my daughter tires we can get back quickly. Is this place okay for a dophin swim?

Thanks for any help with this!

M&M

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Sharon

Assuming that the aquarium is open,(maybe someone can confirm that for you) I'd do it there.

Last year, my BIL and SIL did the dolphin swim at La Isla mall aquarium. (discount through Brant) It was fine. They got to swim with the dolphins, have their pictures taken with them and also the dolphins did the foot push with them.

The only drawback is that whoever else goes with the swimmer has to pay the entrance fee to the aquarium in order to watch.

I hope you and your family have a great time in Cancun. I look forward to hearing about your trip when you return.

Mike :)

3kids4me

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Thank you Mike!! (There is no discount from Brant right now, right? I thought his card was not being sold at the moment?)

M&M

TUG Member
Reaction score
Brant's Card

I had heard that he started the 2x1 card back up a few days ago. I'm not sure what is actually available right now. I'll try to see if I can find out.

Mike

M&M

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sharon

Brant's card is back on! The following link will take you to his website describing the dolphin swim.

http://www.entertainment-plus.net/tour_interactive_dolphins.cfm

I would contact him today via email, give him your hotel contact information and tell him you're interested in the dolphin swim. (these need to be booked 24 hours in advance). If worse comes to worse, you can have him call you once you get there. My SIL booked hers after we were already in Cancun by calling Brant on the phone.

Have a great vacation,
Mike

Last edited:

3kids4me

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Thanks again Mike.

We will probably wait until we are down there to book, so that we can see the different programs and decide what would be best. I haven't had a whole lot of luck reaching Brant for things, but I'll shoot him an e-mail.

Sharon