• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $23,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $23 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

International Corporate Lodging

Jamy

Reaction score
Anyone heard of a company called International Corporate lodging offering to rent out weeks via extra RCI weeks? They claim I just need to reserve the extra RCI getaways for $400 and they will rent them out to corporate clients for $1400 a week. Anyone know if this is legit? I hung up when they wanted my credit card information to "put it on the contract."

Last edited:

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
scam. They aren't asking you to reserve anything with RCI. They want you to pay them $400 per week and they will rent out these magical unreserved rci weeks (which you could not rent out even if your did have something reserved.

It's a very common scam and people ask about similar set ups weekly if not daily on facebook groups.

RX8

Timeshare Scam Investigator
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
Lies, lies, lies.

Either an outright scam or an advertising/listing company that places worthless ads on their worthless website that no one ever visits. Those advertising/listing companies know it is a scam too because they have to make up stories to get your credit card info instead of telling you what they really do.

RX8

Timeshare Scam Investigator
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
An earlier thread on this scam company. It has the makings of an advertising/listing company but that may be just a front.

In this older thread I had pointed out that the scammers were using a 2017 review on another website as their own review (they started scamming in 2021). The scammers have since removed that stolen review from their website. Now, all of their reviewer names are Hispanic names. Possible of course but more logical answer is that the scammers are in Mexico. We already know they fake reviews.

Finally, someone lodged a complaint at the BBB and copy/pasted my post from this older thread. While I don’t agree with them doing that it does show people read TUG. Unfortunately for that person it was too late as they had already been scammed.