• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $23,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $23 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

International Corporate Lodging Scam?

rburrito

Reaction score
Has anyone rented their properties with International Corporate Lodging? I made the mistake of falling for this rental weeks scam by paying their upfront fees in order for them to rent my timeshare bonus weeks. It's been 60 days since and they keep saying that the offers are soon to come.

Ty1on

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Your money is gone. Now be on the lookout for "legal services" offering to help you get that money back.

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Has anyone rented their properties with International Corporate Lodging? I made the mistake of falling for this rental weeks scam by paying their upfront fees in order for them to rent my timeshare bonus weeks. It's been 60 days since and they keep saying that the offers are soon to come.
TUG Members have known of this and many other scams for years. Join us and share the wisdom.

RX8

Timeshare Scam Investigator
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
@rburrito This is either a true scammer or an advertising/listing company run by people who have to lie for your money. The website was created in November 2021 so only a couple months old. These companies have one goal - the upfront fee. Many, if not most, lie on the phone to get that upfront fee. They provide little to no value for the upfront fee that they charge. The ad that one pays thousands of dollars for is lost on an crappy hard to navigate website. The company doesn’t care if your timeshare ever sells or rents because they already got their money. This is almost licensed stealing because they can always argue that they provided a service for the fee, your ad on their website that was created with as little thought and cost as possible. It just needs to look nice to convince owners to pay them the upfront fee.

In addition to lying to you on the phone (you have no bonus weeks that you can rent), this company has also lied about their website testimonies (not surprised as their whole business model is predicated on lies). I am starting to think that this is just a true scam. Case in point, the testimonial from Betsy Walsh on their website was stolen from another website (see link below). As International Corporate Lodging is only a couple of months old, this review from 2017 is obviously stolen.

The real review:

My suggestion, dispute the credit card charge. If that isn’t possible, file a complaint with the BBB and request a refund due to their lies. If this is an advertising company that wants to stick around for awhile, they may just refund you to make them look good with the BBB. If it is a scammer they just won’t respond to the BBB complaint. Worth a shot since it doesn’t cost you anything.

Edited:

I think this is just a full blown scammer disguising themselves as an advertising listing company. Their website has four testimonials. One is Betsy Walsh shown above. The other three were stolen from the website below. All of those are from 2017 as well.

Last edited:

rburrito

Reaction score
@rburrito This is either a true scammer or an advertising/listing company run by people who have to lie for your money. The website was created in November 2021 so only a couple months old. These companies have one goal - the upfront fee. Many, if not most, lie on the phone to get that upfront fee. They provide little to no value for the upfront fee that they charge. The ad that one pays thousands of dollars for is lost on an crappy hard to navigate website. The company doesn’t care if your timeshare ever sells or rents because they already got their money. This is almost licensed stealing because they can always argue that they provided a service for the fee, your ad on their website that was created with as little thought and cost as possible. It just needs to look nice to convince owners to pay them the upfront fee.

In addition to lying to you on the phone (you have no bonus weeks that you can rent), this company has also lied about their website testimonies (not surprised as their whole business model is predicated on lies). I am starting to think that this is just a true scam. Case in point, the testimonial from Betsy Walsh on their website was stolen from another website (see link below). As International Corporate Lodging is only a couple of months old, this review from 2017 is obviously stolen.

The real review:

My suggestion, dispute the credit card charge. If that isn’t possible, file a complaint with the BBB and request a refund due to their lies. If this is an advertising company that wants to stick around for awhile, they may just refund you to make them look good with the BBB. If it is a scammer they just won’t respond to the BBB complaint. Worth a shot since it doesn’t cost you anything.

Edited:

I think this is just a full blown scammer disguising themselves as an advertising listing company. Their website has four testimonials. One is Betsy Walsh shown above. The other three were stolen from the website below. All of those are from 2017 as well.

Thank you for the great information. I have filed a dispute with my CC company, and will see how they respond.
I actually got an email from International Corporate Lodging today saying that I received offers but the website lists weeks and places that are not mine:
1644444176591.png

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
So this company, who lied to you on the phone and stole 4 year old testimonies from other websites to use as their own has an offer for you? You can be sure these are fake offers, likely sent to you so that you would think there are all kinds of ready renters and that your decision to pay them upfront was wise. What would likely happen, if you said “let’s move forward” is that the party wanting to rent has suddenly “changed their mind”.

Good luck with your CC dispute.

Edited: I just noticed that you said you don’t even own these weeks. The scammer probably copies/pastes these same offers to all of their customers/victims.

Last edited:

TheTimeTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score

How much did they charge you for their upfront fees per week?

Where exactly are the weeks located that you having them find tenants for you? What is the name of the Resort(s)....?

Have you requested a refund and what was their response?

rburrito

Reaction score
How much did they charge you for their upfront fees per week?

Where exactly are the weeks located that you having them find tenants for you? What is the name of the Resort(s)....?

Have you requested a refund and what was their response?

I paid them over $2K for renting out my weeks at the Grandview in Las Vegas. I have submitted a BBB complaint and CC dispute.

Reactions: RX8

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

jr80

Reaction score
They’ve been calling me day after day. A few things concerned me…

1. I’m not an owner. I just have a trial program. I don’t even have the 6 weeks to give them to rent. They kept telling me it didn’t matter.

2. They say they guarantee the $8400 after you pay $2400… Then they say… If we can’t, we will keep trying. That seems like you could wait forever.

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
They’ve been calling me day after day. A few things concerned me…

1. I’m not an owner. I just have a trial program. I don’t even have the 6 weeks to give them to rent. They kept telling me it didn’t matter.

2. They say they guarantee the $8400 after you pay $2400… Then they say… If we can’t, we will keep trying. That seems like you could wait forever.

You are not even a timeshare owner, you have no access to extra weeks (no one does) and yet they tell you it doesn’t matter, just pay them $2400. Nothing screams scammer more than that.

Last edited:

sue1947

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark and VI
you have no access to extra weeks (no one does)
I want to highlight this part: There are no extra weeks. This is a typical scammer line; doesn't matter what the company name is or which timeshare you own or even if you don't; there are no extra weeks. There is no rental market for those weeks; no company looking to rent timeshare weeks for a conference etc. None of it makes any sense when you get down to the details. Hang up the phone and block their number. No need to listen and especially don't engage.

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
There is a BBB alert for this company.

Here is another TUG thread about this scammer

The officer behind International Corporate Lodging is someone by the name of Wanda Fisher. There are a number of deceased Wanda Fisher names in Florida, there is even a Wanda Fisher who started a go-fund-me because her daughter is in need of legal counsel but they can’t afford it, but there are no Wanda Fisher names I can find that would be a businesswomen running this corporation. My guess is that “Wanda Fisher” is a front for the real people running this scam.