• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 31 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 31st Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $23,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $23 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

How to rent out Marriott week ( not points)

janej

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I've seen lots of discussion around points rental. How do I rent my week? Is there a forum/agent/website I can use?

Thanks,

Jane

Steve Fatula

TUG Member
Reaction score

erm

TUG Member
Reaction score
I believe Marriott will rent it for you also at a 40% commission.

jme

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriotts:
Grande Ocean x 6
Barony x 2
OceanWatch x 1
Manor Club x 1
Waterside by Spin x 2
Sheraton Bdw Pln x2
ChurchSt/Charleston x2
There's also Concierge Realty, a highly reputable and honest group... Just Google them.

They typically handle higher-end Marriott resorts (and many other brands, homes, etc), and have a good client base for whom they find accommodations.
Any of the agents can help. I've rented twice through them, and used Heidi Rustin (awesome) and Michelle Donato (fantastic).

You give them your bottom-line request, and they add whatever % they usually do----doesn't matter really because they don't take anything from your bottom line or net.

(Note: Recently they discovered that, because of their awesome reputation, others have pretended to be associated with them, and perpetrated scams, but Concierge lists each and every agent online so that you can rest assured you're dealing with a true and honest agent. They are truly an outstanding company, worthy of trust.)

Last edited:

bazzap

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I believe Marriott will rent it for you also at a 40% commission.
On the rare occasions, but including in 2017, that I have enquired about MVC renting some of our weeks their answer has always been no they have sufficient already of what we own - even with their 40% commission (as for our European weeks, even if they had agreed they don’t guarantee your rental income unlike in the US so you may find they could end up only renting out odd night(s))