• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $23,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $23 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

HKB Room Layout/Numbers

dagger1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch, Hyatt Main Street Station, Hyatt Ka’anapali; Marriott Ko’Olina, Marriott Waiohai; Marriott Maui Ocean Club; Wyndham CWA points, Worldmark credits.
I haven’t been able to find this, so apologies in advance. Does anyone have an HKB room layout so we can see room locations by room number?

Islander7

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGV Bay Club
BHC W 57th
Hyatt Pinon Pointe
Marriott Grand Chateau
I haven’t been able to find this, so apologies in advance. Does anyone have an HKB room layout so we can see room locations by room number?
Hope this is what you are looking for. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Kaanapali room views.pdf
    179.9 KB · Views: 24

dagger1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch, Hyatt Main Street Station, Hyatt Ka’anapali; Marriott Ko’Olina, Marriott Waiohai; Marriott Maui Ocean Club; Wyndham CWA points, Worldmark credits.
Thanks, this is perfect! Looks like viewpoint is from the ocean/pool. I wish it showed ADA units, my beautiful wife needs a roll in shower. We can call and get those room numbers from the resort…

SteveinHNL

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks, this is perfect! Looks like viewpoint is from the ocean/pool. I wish it showed ADA units, my beautiful wife needs a roll in shower. We can call and get those room numbers from the resort…
Yes definitely make that request in our HKB reservation notes are call the front desk and let them know so they can plan for it!

socaltimeshare

TUG Member
Reaction score
I wish it showed ADA units
As of July, 2022 here is list of ADA villas at HKB (not sure if it has changed since then)

Partially accessible

Fully Accessible:

Partially accessible AND Hearing impaired:

Hearing Impaired:

dagger1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

dagger1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
As of July, 2022 here is list of ADA villas at HKB (not sure if it has changed since then)

Partially accessible

Fully Accessible:

Partially accessible AND Hearing impaired:

Hearing Impaired:
This is a great list, Very valuable. Is it true that there are only 2 fully ADA units in the entire resort? Both on lower floors…? Ok for us, our 2/2 is lower tier. Tough, though, for those with the higher tier rooms….

socaltimeshare

TUG Member
Reaction score
This is a great list, Very valuable. Is it true that there are only 2 fully ADA units in the entire resort? Both on lower floors…? Ok for us, our 2/2 is lower tier. Tough, though, for those with the higher tier rooms….
The way the numbering works is most rooms start with 3, so 3307 is 3rd floor room 7. So then that same spot on the 9th floor is 3907. To keep rooms at 4 digits, starting with floor 10 then switched the first digit to 4, so starting with 40 is floor 10, and this means the ADA at 4114 is floor 11.

This is what was reported in 2022 per a FB post in the HRC group. They could have added a full ADA to the mid-floors since then.

Mroze

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MKO,MRD,MCV,DCP
WKV,WNA
HYS,HYN,HYB
The table [ROOM-#'s] in Post #2 is a direct transposition from the HKB-Map.
HKB-Hyatt-Maui.jpg

socaltimeshare

TUG Member
Reaction score
Here is another view. I would not necessarily agree with the chart above that the middle is the "best floors / clear views". Also, I noticed all the "best" 2 bedrooms as marked on that table are what the resort refers to as the "knuckle" rooms (3207 up / the center of the building). While some like the knuckle rooms, others do not, as the room layout is different (including the lanai which is deeper). Also, the lanai is less private due to being in the center of the building (all the other lanais are slightly titled towards the knuckle room lanais as the building has a bit of a v-shape).

In the end, everyone's tastes and preferences are different. As the Palm trees continue to grow, the middle floors may find the views more obstructed by the palms. Meanwhile, floors 3 and 4 are high enough to get a good ocean view, while less obstructed by trees in many cases. I personally found the high floors to have the best views, but I feel they are too high up / a bit less relaxing for my tastes/preferences. In terms of the 1st floor, people that love to hang out at the resort/pool actually love floor 1, as you can get to the pool straight from your lanai. Super convenient to get to Lahaina Provisions to refill your unlimited soda/coffee/smoothie cup. Thus, they would probably rate floor 1 as the best. The challenge with floor 1 is the limited inventory. For example, in the 2-bedroom lower band (floors 1-4), only 3 out of 30 villas (10% of the rooms) are on floor 1. Thus, if you want floor 1, depending on the week, you have to make the the request almost a year out, as room requests are filled based on the order of the reservation. Otherwise, you are much more likely to get floors 2-4.

Attachments

• HKB rooms.png
    HKB rooms.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 3