• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free Villa del Palmar Timeshare

Lee4Me

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Villa del Palmar
We have an awesome Villa del Palmar Timeshare we would love to give to someone who can use it. We just want to cover the fee of transferring it to your name. The locations are Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas, Lareto, and Cancun. It was purchased in 2010 and is good through 2039. It has a 1,000 point value per year and is a studio property. One week is free and banked already if purchased before August 2019. The resort use is every even year unless you bank your points and the fees are also every even year. Maintenance fees are around $600 every other year. Please respond or contact Lee at Redpenguins00@yahoo.com
These are awesome resorts and we want someone to make memories there today!

Last edited:

RNCollins

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tradewinds, Divi, Quarter House, Casa Ybel
Hi Lee,

Are there All-Inclusive fees?

Lee4Me

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Villa del Palmar
Yes but as a member you get a discount

RNCollins

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Thank you. What would you say is your favorite resort? Have you stayed at Lareto?

Lee4Me

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Villa del Palmar
Lareto or Cancun is probably our favorites. Lareto is nice and secluded.

Lee4Me

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Villa del Palmar
Yes all-inclusive fees apply

RNCollins

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Scenes from Villa Del Palmar Loreto:

BE432553-5A4E-4A8E-8992-D9F63E530226.jpeg

D1A13E84-89E1-4016-B139-7BD812DE5EBE.jpeg
08214F4A-B06D-414A-B1AF-6D96FD4806F5.jpeg

Tahoe_Girl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Ridge Tahoe. David Walleys 1862
Hi. Is this still available. We stayed there in Cancun and loved it. Does it include the special areas as well. What is the all inclusive price per person? Studio for 2 or 4? Thank you so much. Edy C.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lee4Me

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Villa del Palmar
This is still available but hurry. I have been told by the 800 number representatives that the special areas do apply for members. The all inclusive fees vary. Pleaae contact me ASAP so we can get you started.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Tahoe_Girl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Ridge Tahoe. David Walleys 1862
Thanks for responding so quickly. Is it for 2or4 people in your studio? Also. What did you pay for all inclusive. Just an idea. Thank you. Edy C

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
The problem with Villa points are that when sold resale to anyone other than a relative the points revert to a premiere membership with a PV home resort and a points maintanence fee. I'm pretty sure this is what happens. So this listing could be for a premiere membership instead of Villa Points, with a Puerto Vallarta home resort with the ability to reserve at the VDP PV, VDP Cabo, Flamingos, Arco, Cancun and maybe Loreto .

Bill

Lee4Me

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Villa del Palmar
It is around $500 per person when we have used it. It is a 2 person studio or a 2 adult 2 kid studio if the kids are 12 or younger. This is the best timeshare we have owned. Just cant go use it anymore due to medical bills from my sick son.

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hi Lee. Have you tried to give it back to the resort ? UVCI has made it a problem to sell these resale by reverting points to a premiere membership with a home resort in PV. The reservation window changes to 10 months out regarding all resorts except PV. You might contact member services to give it back.
memberservicesadmin@resortcom.com

Bill

carpie99

TUG Member
Reaction score
That Lareto property looks amazing ... very difficult (and pricey) to get there from any place on the East Coast

Lee4Me

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Villa del Palmar
Bill,

I have had no success in giving it back to the resort. If you want the contract we can add you to our contract and the membership will not change. Then you can have access to our current membership status.

Thanks!

EJC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark, Vacation Internationale, Villa del Palmar, Dikhololo
Bill,

I have had no success in giving it back to the resort. If you want the contract we can add you to our contract and the membership will not change. Then you can have access to our current membership status.

Thanks!

A friend of mine just gave her point membership back to the Villa del Palmar. She called their legal department. She was charged appx $1500 to give it back. I don’t know if that was for part of next year’s maintenance fee or not. She is elderly and the trip was too difficult now.

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bill,

Thanks!

Hi Lee

In 2023 two of my rtu's expire and the rest are finished by 2029. I do not plan on extending or upgrading. I plan of letting these expire.

It is interesting that a person could be added to a points contract. How does this work. New person is added and old person is dropped ? I kind of thought UVCI was going to have a problem if they didn't find a way to let point members find a way to retain the value of the points membership when selling their contract.

Bill

Lee4Me

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Villa del Palmar
Bill

That is correct. A new member is added with their payment information and the old members are deleted. I have forms if you want to see them. Bwest@bentonschools.org

Thanks!

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bill

That is correct. A new member is added with their payment information and the old members are deleted. I have forms if you want to see them. Bwest@bentonschools.org

Thanks!

Sure. Can you private message them ?

Bill

Vacations ahh

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Villa del Palmar
I also have a Villa del Palmar timeshare that is a rtu. It has been paid off and the maintenance fees are up to date. I just would like to get rid of it for free since I do not have the extra money to go on two week international vacations a year any longer. I am just asking that the transfer fee of approximately $600 be paid for by the new owners.

HudsHut

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I also have a Villa del Palmar timeshare that is a rtu. It has been paid off and the maintenance fees are up to date. I just would like to get rid of it for free since I do not have the extra money to go on two week international vacations a year any longer. I am just asking that the transfer fee of approximately $600 be paid for by the new owners.
welcome to TUG, vacations ahh.

Please start your own thread.
Go to the top of this page.
Click on "Free Timeshare Giveaways and Bargain Deals"
Click on "Post New Thread" button

Gingerbyte

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The Villa Group
Did this get transferred? How did it all end up sorting out? Was the expiration date extended, did the points persist? Can someone combine these contracts if desired?