• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $23,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $23 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free Kahana Beach Resort! Lahaina

kq2mtx

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Every other year even. Floating weeks 1-50. Comes with this year's week, December 11-18, 2024. Oceanfront studio sleeps 4. Murphy bed and sofa bed. Mini kitchen with full size fridge, 2 burner cooktop, sink. Dining set seats 4. Lanai, central A/C, elevators, free parking, convenient walking distance to multiple restaurants and shops. 1 mile to grocery store. About 10 minutes north of Kaanapali. The fire had no visible affect here. I will pay closing costs and transfer fees. Buyer to pay maintenance fees for 2025 if required. Maintenance fees are $590 annually plus property taxes of $102 due January 1st annually.Text me with any questions you might have 775-781-7704. My name is Carmen

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
Fantastic offer.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
I want to improve on your offering by saying: The resort has beautiful new furniture, no more murphy bed, but a regular queen bed, which is more comfortable than the murphy bed. The kitchenette is updated nicely and is a very usable kitchenette. Our friends love it.

The bathroom was remodeled and old bathtub was taken out, new tile is beautiful and bright white. The closet is nicely sized for a studio.

Owners get the best views, directly oceanfront.

I would be SO tempted to take this unit, but we have 3 weeks at Hono Koa and don't really need additional weeks on Maui. I am going to tell our friends about it. They own an EOY and in March, they had a gorgeous oceanfront view from the 14th floor. You can see for miles and miles and miles...

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
1718817627837.png

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Oops.

Last edited:

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
New bathroom:
1718841699969.png

kq2mtx

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you Rick and Cindy 23. I haven't been since 2022. I have December 11-18 reserved that I will include in the give away. My old rottie is getting decrepit and I am not traveling as much anymore