• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Dogwoods Around Branson

JLB

Banned
Reaction score
Someone wanted to know when the dogwoods bloom here.

They started this past week and are blooming now.

Yesterday and today the temp is near 90°. That's unseasonal.

jmeninga

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks, JLB--I was the one who wanted to know. We are in Branson as we speak, and they are blooming! And it is HOT! Just came from Shoji's first matinee of the year===WOW!!! John & Barb

JLB

Banned
Reaction score
You forgot to mention the smoke~~~9000-acre control burn on Forest Service land south of here. We are borderline redzone, noburn, so this seems pretty risky.

Today the high was 90 and normal high for today is 68.

jmeninga said:
Thanks, JLB--I was the one who wanted to know. We are in Branson as we speak, and they are blooming! And it is HOT! Just came from Shoji's first matinee of the year===WOW!!! John & Barb

julle

TUG Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or are the Dogwood blooms more plentifull this year and stays longer than last year?

JLB

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I record my daily searches of SW Florida . . . but I do not record the Dogwood blooms. ;)

It is very pretty right now. Spring is one of my favorite seasons, along with Summer, Fall and Winter.

julle said:
Is it just me or are the Dogwood blooms more plentifull this year and stays longer than last year?

Last edited:

Leturno

TUG Member
Reaction score
We won't be down there for two weeks, it sounds like we will be missing the Dogwoods in Bloom. We will have to remember that for another visit.

Scott

JLB

Banned
Reaction score
They may still be blooming.

Ya gonna be at Holiday Hills or OMR?

Play Golf?

Wanna boat ride?

Wanna fish?

Leturno

TUG Member
Reaction score
JLB said:
They may still be blooming.

Ya gonna be at Holiday Hills or OMR?

Play Golf?

Wanna boat ride?

Wanna fish?

We are still trying for Holiday Hills but right now we have reservations for Ozark Mountain. A boat ride might be fun but I don't think we will have time for golf (though I would like that). The kids want to fish and have poles. We are only doing Friday - Monday so we will have to do what we can in that time.

If we can meet Jim, that would be cool. :whoopie:

Scott

JLB

Banned
Reaction score
The fish are biting good at our dock.