• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 31 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 31st Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $23,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $23 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Does Anyone Own at London Bridge?

aandmrun

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
We are getting ready to go to the London Bridge Resort in Lake Havasu, AZ. We will be taking our teenage granddaughter with us. Is there anything I should know about the area or activities before we go tomorrow? Any tips or suggestions? This will just be an "after the holidays" trip to relax. She has one week of vacation left before returning to school. Thank you for any suggestions or tips about this resort. We have never been to this area.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim) NEW: 2 Lawa'i Beach Resort!

aandmrun

TUG Member
Reaction score
should of done my homework

Yikes-the reviews are pretty bad. We just looked for a place we could drive to. I hope the place has improved since the last reviews. We go there tomorrow, so I will add a review soon.

Last edited:

csalter2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Ko Olina
Marriott Aruba Surf Club
Marriott Ocean Pointe
Diamond Resorts Gold
News is not good

I stayed there twice as London Bridge was a part of my old timeshare system, Epic Resorts. Epic was bought out by Sunterra and Sunterra was bought out by Diamond Resorts. The resort was kept by the original owners and DRI has only a few units there.

The first time I stayed there, it was a great spot. You were right on the lake, we would jet ski around, they had food and a bar. It was nicely located. That was 2003. Fast forward 2 years and I was embarrassed as I had brought friends with me. It was as if I had been to two different places.

If it is possible, stay away and find another place.

aandmrun

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just Returned from our Stay at London Bridge Resort

Well, we just got back from Lake Havasu City today. I must say, I was a bit nervous after the warnings I received about this resort, I will write a review soon, however, I thought I would give you a few quick notes. Since this was an accommodation certificate that I was using, we decided to take our chances because it would have been too much trouble to cancel. Besides, we had promised our 13 year old granddaughter this trip. I was expecting the worst, so was pleasantly surprised when we arrived. The staff was overly friendly and very accommodating. No, we did not get a lake view, but that made us appreciate the lake view that much more every time that we went out the door. Our 2 bedroom was very clean, although a bit awkward in the layout. It would not be good for two couples or 4 adults because the bedrooms are small and one of the bedrooms does not have a closet. The closet is in the living room and the second bathroom is across the kitchen. The architect must have been asleep on this one. Two separate areas for the kitchen - the fridge is on one side of the room and the dishwasher is on the opposite wall. You need to cross the dining area to reach either one. They are remodeling the rooms one by one, but we did not see the remodeled rooms. The activity desk offered walks, bike rides, and enough activities to stay busy. So...the resort is old, but the staff is trying very hard to keep everyone happy. They kept telling us "just let us know if you need anything and we will do our best to serve you.". It was not luxurious, but it was comfortable. We enjoyed our relaxing vacation of hiking, biking and boat rides.