• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $23,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $23 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Does anyone know if a Grande Vista Orlando resort map is online ?/ best buildings?

mlsmn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Will be traveling with 2 year old so near a pool would be good, also looking for newer buildings.
Any suggestions?

Thanks

amanda14

Pool Education Team Member
TUG Member
Reaction score
Buildings/Maps

The only maps I have seen are the older ones which does not include the newer buildings. Big Matt has posted that 79 and 84 are the newer ones which I am shooting for when I go in April.

td0804

TUG Member
Reaction score
mlsmn said:
Will be traveling with 2 year old so near a pool would be good, also looking for newer buildings.
Any suggestions?

Thanks

I'd suggest calling GV and asking for the building numbers for the ones closer to the pool areas

Also, I can't seem to find it at the momemt, but there is either a TUG user or somewhere that has the map online - i've seen it, just can't place it -

Last edited:

CMF

TUG Member
Reaction score
This is an older map from the old review section.

Grande Vista Map

I hope this helps some.

Charles

PS There is a walking bridge that spans the center of the lake. The new buildings are on the other side of the lake - where the map I posted shows no construction.

Last edited:

Big Matt

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
79 is on the left and behind the new pool and 84 is on the right. 85 is next to 84, but is farther away.

Big Matt

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
First dibs go to GV owners. Second dibs go to Marriott (non-GV) owners. Third dibs go to all others.

I stayed there last July as a Marriott owner, and got my room request exactly as it was stated (building 84, end unit, top floor).

ironweed said:
Bldgs 79 & 84 are for GV owners only during busy times of the year......

Brutie

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to this one. We have booked a week in May, neither of us having stayed there before.

janna1

TUG Member
Reaction score
new map?

I can't find where the pool on the map that Charles provided. Does anyone have a new map?

Thanks,
Jian

ciscogizmo1

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Shadow Ridge, Timber Lodge & Waiohai
Westin: Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Villas
Disney: Beach Club Villas & Bay Lake Towers
I was gonna put in a request for buildings 79 & 84. But what about buildings 80 and 81? We don't go until November. Thanks...

Cindala

TUG Member
Reaction score
We were in building 85, Cristobel last summer and it was a great location. Near the newer pool and the Copa Loca Bar/Restaurant, also newer that building 84.

DanO

TUG Member
Reaction score
West Village across the lake with the new pool complex and the Copa
loca pool bar and grill is the newest part of the resort all built within the last few years with the last two buildings completed
i believe 2 years ago. The other villages just have different views (golf course view ect) and are older, but all villas are refurbished every 4 or 5 years.

ngmaui

TUG Member
Reaction score
Very Nice

WOW DanO, thanks a ton for sharing this link. At the end of September my family of 5 and my parents will be staying in a 3 bed 3 bath unit here that we traded into. Can't wait to have all that room to stetch out in on vacation this year This map will come in real handy to put in our request 2 weeks before arrival for a new or updated building.

As, I understand it the newest buildings are 79, 84 and 85 (86 looks a little too far out for my mom). Does anyone have a list here of the most recently renovated units to date in case those may work out better for us and our 3 boys under 3?

Also can't wait to compare MGV to our stay last September at Saratoga Springs.

Thanks for any advice that can be given...

djs113

Reaction score
don't wait until 2 weeks out to put your request in

i put mine in 6 months to a year out and have received my request every time

first come first served despite only doing the room assignments a week in advance

thinze3

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score

first come first served despite only doing the room assignments a week in advance

At the advice of my VOA, I've already put my room/building request in for next July at Ko'Olina - and this was on an exchange. Yes, the resort tried to tell me they couldn't do it this far out, but after getting through to the right person, it is done. :)

ngmaui

TUG Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the advice, I will put in my request ASAP.

gcarney

Reaction score
I will be going here for my honeymoon for 2 weeks in March. I LOVE this place. We are not Marriott owners (if we knew about this place before we bought our current time share we would be for sure). How can I request a unit in the same building as, or over looking the pool at the main house? I figure its my honeymoon and I am a regular, doesn't that count for something?

Thanks!