• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

2022 HGV (Diamond Resorts) How Much Are Diamond Club Fees for 2022

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
How much are Diamond Club Fees for 2022 and when are they do?

Last edited:

SmithOp

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC King's Land 2BR Premier 23.040K Points.
How much are The Club Fees for 2022 and when are they do?

$193 for HGV. Don’t know about DRI.

I have a 45 day grace period on my bill.

04d82ae48e96ff2816520f50f64658b8.png

9cf9dded11430d6bfb151ec72fd1a7c4.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

GT75

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Legacy HGVC
FAVC-Cabo

youppi

TUG Member
Reaction score
How much are The Club Fees for 2022 and when are they do?
THE Club® - Valued Member Base Fee $ 265

THE Club® - Silver, Gold, Platinum Member Base Fee $ 200
THE Club® - Silver, Gold, Platinum Member Fee Per Point $ 0.00540

Maintenance Fee +The Club Fee are due in full January 15, 2022 or in 12 automatic monthly payments (one payment per month) without interest when enrolled (free) in DRI SurePay.

ccwu

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just look at my bill from DRI.
Hawaii bar standard assessment (I think this could be club fee) is $250 same as 2021
US standard assessment is $230. Same as 2021.
The MF in US is 4.478% higher than 2021
The MF in Hawaii is 5.487% higher than 2021.

For me including the club fee my total per point MF is $0.191 per point. I have both US and Hawaii collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slgrosz

TUG Member
Reaction score
THE Club® - Valued Member Base Fee $ 265

THE Club® - Silver, Gold, Platinum Member Base Fee $ 200
THE Club® - Silver, Gold, Platinum Member Fee Per Point $ 0.00540

Maintenance Fee +The Club Fee are due in full January 15, 2022 or in 12 automatic monthly payments (one payment per month) without interest when enrolled (free) in DRI SurePay.

YOUPPI
The linked info you provided is very good and helpful. Have you or other TUG Member(s) constructed some sort of resort rating classification for DR? II does have a rating system and TUG does have resort reviews but something more complete would be helpful, especially from TUG members, to identify which DR managed and affiliate resorts are better than others and why. If something does exist, how do I get access to it?

youppi

TUG Member
Reaction score
YOUPPI
The linked info you provided is very good and helpful. Have you or other TUG Member(s) constructed some sort of resort rating classification for DR? II does have a rating system and TUG does have resort reviews but something more complete would be helpful, especially from TUG members, to identify which DR managed and affiliate resorts are better than others and why. If something does exist, how do I get access to it?
I have nothing about resorts rating.
You may join some DRI Facebook groups managed by DRI members and ask questions about resorts